Search results

1. H

Bard AFK Macro Walthrough 1/18/08 (70-75 added)

Make sure you are not using ae dots. They do not damage moving mobs.
  2. H

Computer Question.

XP 64 bit is garbage. Either go XP 32 bit or if you NEED (and you don't unless you are hard set on 4 gig of RAM) 64 bit, go Vista. For the motherboard, try to go with one of these chipset's: P35, P965, 680i, 650i. These are by far your best 4 choices. Intel just had price cuts so you would be...
  3. H

Weapon rounding bug fixed this patch.

Oh I am sure they screwed up a bunch of thing but the rounding fix is basically that it reduces the delay of your next attack by a tick when the cumulative rounding error exceeds one tick.
  4. H

Weapon rounding bug fixed this patch.

The fix for this has been on Test server for about 2 months. In this case ( I know, I know) , they should have the bugs worked out.
  5. H

Transformers -- No Spoilers please

I got money I know what it is. I am betting........... (wait for it)........... (wait for it!!!!)...... Godzilla!!!!!!!!!!!! I know the sound from anywhere. I was a big fan back in the day. Also take note of the reference they made about Tokyo during the conversation in the party.
  6. H

the KillerNic?

Killer nic review As you can read in the review, they did have better pings in WoW. No improvement of note in other games. The improvement in WoW would make me spend $20-50 more. Not hundreds.
  7. H

Moral Dilemna

Bro's before ho's. Never trust a woman like that. Do yourself a favor, jerk off thinking about her to get the urge out of your system. Then tell her its not gonna happen. Trust me, there are always two sides to the story. Do not just take her word for how things are at home. Do not get in the...
  8. H

How Do You Brush?

This is very common in the fashion industry. It works much better than regular toothpaste. The problem is that you CAN do it too much and remove some of the enamel from your teeth. So for those of you who do it, make sure you do not brush with it everyday. For those who are doubters, here is a...
  9. H

Computer Shuts Off / Locks Up With No Warning (long)

For HDD issues you will not always hear it going bad. Also a new drive should NEVER shows errors. I am wondering if it was dropped hard enough during shipping that it messed it up and is having intermittent issues. Anyway, the order of attack you listed is gtg.
  10. H

Computer Shuts Off / Locks Up With No Warning (long)

MS RAM checker is garbage. You need to check it from from a bootable disk. Floppy or CDROM with http://www.memtest.org/ As someone who has been in the repair business for 15+ years, just a few ideas for you. 1) Power supply. It does not matter how new or what the rating is. It can be bad, and...
  11. H

Guild chat request

All thats going on in there is, them dealing with some whiny ass drama bitch members making their life a living hell. If you are so worried about them talking about you, stop fucking off and play the game. then they will stop talking about you.
  12. H

How many can you run?

Isn't media center 32bit still? If so, it will not read 4 gigs.
  13. H

How much AC is too much?

So will links to posts from 2005. Once again, softcaps have been removed. Mitigation levels of different class's were also changed about 6 months back on top of that.
  14. H

How much AC is too much?

AC softcap was done away with after Velious. You can see some return on AC in EQ all the way to 3600 for sure with modern content. Mobs have very high attack rating and AC is how its dealt with.
  15. H

Proc Influences

This is not correct. Proc rate has a base of 2 procs per minute for mainhand. Modified by DEX and CE and some weapons. When slowed you will proc the more often per swing vs hasted. BUT you total procs still would remain the same hasted or not hasted. The reason it was a big deal is because of...
  16. H

Plugin: MQ2Feedme

Could someone post a fixed compiled version when time allows? Thanks!
  17. H

Autoload Cracks?

DefaultSetting=on Under each crack you want to autoload
  18. H

RSS

Yes you have to be 69 unless it was recently changed.