Search results

1. A

Suggestions for a terminally bored EQer?

Anyone have any suggestions on how to level up a 51 chanter or 23 magician on the progression servers? I've been so busy with college lately that I haven't had much time for EQ, and I just don't have the discipline to "grind" like the old days. I know this is kind of a silly question and all...
  2. A

Old world Quest

It may be a good idea to put your high priced tradeable items on an alt everytime you log, so if they actually decide to roll you back you get x2 of the items. ;)
  3. A

Old world Quest

Yes, doesn't work. Did the red wine in neriak aswell, no go. I'm thinking whatever is posted on the redguide may be false and not working, would be nice if someone would spill the beans on what it is about ;)
  4. A

mq2pop

I don't know why... but as of late... the past few compiles lack mq2pop. I LOVED this plugin. Please! Help me! :)
  5. A

ALT + TAB

IIRC, holding down one ALT, then holding down the other and tapping tab will make the function work properly in EQ, but this could have changed since then, as I haven't played in a few weeks thanks to the real world. :p
  6. A

Charm Exploit, nothing major, semi-useful

Cool idea. Thanks for the input! (But I still miss the days when there were charm exploits that could enable you to send guildmaster trainers at each others' throats and you could reap all the exp, even if you didn't do 1 damage!)
  7. A

Things I hate about not having MQ2 w/MMOBugs

I hate not being able to do /speed 200 override to cross those freakishly long outdoor zones when nobody else is looking. :o
  8. A

MQ2pop

Ever since the compile on the 13th... my mq2pop doesn't work.. Just says the plugin cannot be loaded? any ideas?
  9. A

corpse dupe (iffy)

Why not bank or xfer all your junk to another toon and petition that you are unable to loot your char's corpse? ;) (Though I'm guessing much of it is no-drop...) Maybe not such a good idea. But cool nonetheless!
  10. A

Adding Default Zonein Locations to MQ2PiggyZone

Just curious... if /zone is still alive and kicking in this community, under what circumstances/occasions might you all be using the command without fear of being caught or noticed? :confused: I'm too spooked to use it on progression after being suspended about a month ago (which has long since...
  11. A

Crashing when chosing a server with EQEmu

I'm getting this same glitch when I click "PLAY EVERQUEST" on any of the servers. The window just kind of seizes up and the loading screen or character select screen do not show up. :confused:
  12. A

InvisMan ?

There are invisible men all around w/ stupid names like that for no explicable reason. For example, there's an invisible man in PoHate with the name "ShowEQ Players Are Lame" (or something to that effect).
  13. A

Dyes on the Progression Servers?

Doesn't work on progression. :(
  14. A

Even if it's clientside only, where would I find such an offset? :) Yeah, I remember the old dye process. What a pain! And it only applies to the armor piece, not the armor slot. :rolleyes:
  15. A

Is there a way to fiddle with dye tints without actually owning a dye? This would be awesome on the prog server (assuming it is used within reason, i.e. no bright pink plate armor, etc.). :p
  16. A

Curious ... /taunt

What, the story I told? :rolleyes:
  17. A

Plugin: MQ2PiggyZone

I don't understand the utility of /zone force. Anyone able to explain it to me? :confused:
  18. A

Haha! Don't worry, I (and I'm sure all of us) appreciate whatever has been done so far -- no need to work yourself to the bone! Thanks for the green light on the Progression Server question. :)
  19. A

These look very promising! Does this mean that since Velious is on the menu next, these are ready for compiling for the Progression Servers? :)