Search results

1. J

Getting back in??

Hey guys! I've been away from EQ for about 5 years now. I (probably) still have 5 characters on different accounts (all 75 with good gear AA's for the time). If I were to get back into it, what would it cost me to catch up? Expansion costs? Time costs to catch up in levels, etc. Is there...
  2. J

Patch Incoming

Ignore the 'Scheduled Hardware Maintenance' stuff. that's either in the past or doesn't affect most people. The key thing is the first item... Wednesday, June 6, 2007 (6:00 am Pacific Time, 7 am, MDT, 8 am CDT, 9 am EDT, -7 UTC) All EverQuest servers will be coming down for a Game Update. The...
  3. J

Powerleveling macro?

Yeah, it works best if you just make a hotkey with /hitallmobs on it. Pull your massive train with the DS'd toon and when the mobs are in range, mash the hotkey on the plevelee. Once your plevelee has enough levels/hp to take a hit or two, City of Mists entrance is a good place for this.
  4. J

Powerleveling macro?

hitallmobs.mac and hitallmobs.inc fit the bill. uses the Throw Stone ability (does 1pt irresistable dmg). If your plevelee doesn't have that ability, shroud to a rogue or warrior that does. |hitallmobs.inc By: Harden 07/08/06...
  5. J

Lifetime question

Of course they don't tell you that it's the lifetime of a spanish gnat.... so you have a recurring fee every 17 minutes... :p
  6. J

Everquest-Killing Xounii Shifter

That's pretty cool if someone can confirm it. I've never seen anything agro my steadfast servant.
  7. J

New expansion beta open for signup atm

At the moment, the beta signup seems to be open. No telling how long it'll be that way. https://store.station.sony.com/eqbeta/index.jsp? Enjoy.
  8. J

Shroud XP Macro update

Add a /keypress left (or right) just before the potion click. That'll make sure the server agrees with the client that you've stopped moving.
  9. J

Be first to 75 on new everquest expansion

I have no idea about whether it caps regular experience, but I do know you can bank more than 30 AA's shrouded. If you exp long enough shrouded, when you unshroud, you'll get however many AA's exp you earned, even over 30. You just have to spend them to 30 or less before you zone the first...
  10. J

70.3 PoR Mission made easy

Posted my Skylab3 macro in the macro's section. Assuming you have a working warp and /switch, you can do everything up to the boss fight automatically with no risk (unless you're paranoid about GM warp detection).