Search results

1. S

Best Three Box Group - Pre-Merc.

SK/Monk/Shm. You have literally everything you need, it's the strongest 3box setup out there as far as I know Sk/Monk can innately FD (shaman ring and fade, neither count for this), both can tank, pull, self heal moderately well, put out high damage. Shaman for heals, slows...
  2. S

SpawnCk.mac

I added my sections to spawnck.ini. I was under the impression that was the best way to search the zones for named - It's what I've used it the past, so I figured I'd update it for VoA. Is there an easier way to do this? I really liked the simplicity/quickness of spawnck, but have no problem...
  3. S

SpawnCk.mac

The pluses are there in the previous zones, but I tried it anyway and it didn't work, same error
  4. S

SpawnCk.mac

Ok, so. I just tried running this in windsong and got the error in my MQ window "[MQ2]No zone data found for" ("Windsong Sanctuary")." Same with CoB and pillars. NFC why, as I added the zones to the .ini file: [Windsong Sanctuary]+ Spawn0=A Fleetfooted Braxi Spawn1=Breezeglider...
  5. S

SpawnCk.mac

Was this ever updated for VoA? If no one has done one, I will Edit: I did it. I copied the format from pervious expansions and just copy/pasted the named from eqresource. Please give it a look over and see If I did everything correctly - Also, I'm not sure about sep east/west. Those named...
  6. S

MQ2Melee

Is there a way to make my rogue not do the hokey pokey when engaging? He's set up to use his opener disc (Daggerstrike i think is the name these days? don't quote me, I'm at work), and he will target the mob, get behind it, back up, run back to his camp spot, then go back to the mob, move back...
  7. S

Fuckton of free Exp potions!

If they brought down servers during peak raid times again they'd have a riot on their hands
  8. S

Just coming back!

Now that I've downloaded WinEQ, is there any setup I need to do for it? Or just run it and forget it? I've never used it before, only ISBoxer and eqplaynice back in the day
  9. S

Just coming back!

So... am I the only one who doesn't use WinEq? Also, Thank you sir. +1 internets to you
  10. S

Just coming back!

So I read it, but still don't completely get the easiest way to do this. What I need to be doing is going into the LP4, log into my account, hit play game and then load MQ2 once I'm at the server select screen? That's how I've been doing it, but I can't help feeling like that's wrong
  11. S

TLP levelling by committee

For all you going off topic and messing up the original post, this is how you do it. 95 SK with good gear and a shield + nodmg primary weapon. DS potion, DS spell, DS songs from a bard, DS campfire all stacked. Pull a train, bring it into a corner, click 6-10 charges of oil of feninn ro...
  12. S

Prize macro?

Do the repeatable six hour quests every six hours?
  13. S

XP nerf to tasks coing in a few days

You can still buy or add people to progression missions for progression, this change doesn't effect that whatsoever. This is simply and purely an exp based change.
  14. S

I think he was talking about UF stuff, where some of the missions you were lucky to finish before the timer ran out.
  15. S

That's just simply not true. They put a 2500 AA curve into the game for a reason. Most classes >NEED< 500-750 aa's to do their job. The rest are fluff, or bonus abilities, and aren't required to do your job - and furthermore, players without the fluff/bonus abilities can easily outdo those...
  16. S

I really don't understand why people are in revolt about this so much. Yes, I can see the point that they left it in the game for a year, but other then that, I genuinely don't get it. House of Thule is the easiest expansion since... since... since I don't even know. Before HoT, my main...
  17. S

How do you Swarm pull?

You're correct http://lucy.allakhazam.com/stacking.html?id=21628&source=Live
  18. S

An idea for the plugins and MMOBugs

I'm curious about this as well. Also, how about things like /targeting from across the zone? And stuff like combine.mac and autodestroy and autokeep?
  19. S

Interesting read about hack prevention in EQ...

How? And I would think that would be extreemly detectable, is it not?
  20. S

Monk Opinions

Blasphemy, you can use MQ2 melee for that, just make sure to turn off all the other monk skills (kick, eagle claw, tail rake, ect) and turn flying kick and stunning kick on. Orion949, you can spam Fkick with drunken monkey up and the technique of master wu's aa line will get you bonus hits...