Search results

1. Shiatzy

Vista Logon Issue

I got the same issue after MMOloader update Windows Firewall was disabled still cant log in
  2. Shiatzy

GM gave a "freebe"...

hehe I got booted from the server last time I got suspended
  3. Shiatzy

GM gave a "freebe"...

if your accout get suspended you will just go LD if your character still in game keep the toon logged wont help anything
  4. Shiatzy

MQ2 and pvp

change SpawnType=15 in MQ2Melee.ini it will make you be able to use mq2melee on pvp SpawnType: 0 + all desired target type modifier: (+1 PC) (+2 NPC) (+4 PC PET) (+8 NPC PET) (+16 PC CORPSE) (+32 NPC CORPSE) default is 10 (0 for base + 2 for NPC and + 8 for NPC PET). Have to change the...
  5. Shiatzy

MQ2 and pvp

Yeah, default MQ2melee setting let you cant attack a player
  6. Shiatzy

Enchanter Deep sleep

OMG this is uber trick
  7. Shiatzy

Update

8 hr downtime means new exe :p I hate that
  8. Shiatzy

Update

The estimated downtime is 8 hours.
  9. Shiatzy

Roley DeFarge - Demiplane of Blood

/tar chest100 or /tar coffin100 and attack on to open chest dont need rogue to open not sure if non-MQ user can target that chest100
  10. Shiatzy

Debuffs HUD help

CurruptionCounter=1,400,155,0,250,50,${If[${Debuff.Corrupted},${Debuff.Corrupted} CORRUPTED,]} this code works?
  11. Shiatzy

Debuffs HUD help

yeah I have updated MQ2debuffs loaded just dunno what's the setting for hud to show corruption cunters
  12. Shiatzy

Debuffs HUD help

how do i show curroption debuff counter on my hud please? got old setting without curroption debuffs only PoisonCounter=1,400,170,0,250,50,${If[${Debuff.Poisoned},${Debuff.Poisoned} POISON,]} DiseaseCounter=1,400,185,200,200,50,${If[${Debuff.Diseased},${Debuff.Diseased} DISEASE,]}...
  13. Shiatzy

The Performer

Yeah, modify the command for your plugin The only problem Ive got was sometimes I was tanking named mob I /throw the song and got summoned by named mob at the same time Then I became ghost mode I cant hit any mob anymore I think the server cant recognize my location Maybe this have something to...
  14. Shiatzy

Vergalid Mines: Vergalid's End

Use range attack on giant and clear adds. Giant have AE life tap 5-6k, short range. Anyone got info for Veralid itself?
  15. Shiatzy

couldnt open a chest

you need to be in a raid I think
  16. Shiatzy

The Performer

Ok, test this macro a couple of times running 100% flawless now and only triggered by the emote not by PC or myself Finally I can delete those 18 social hotkeys, Lol 10 pages of social keys is just not enough for MQ2 user P
  17. Shiatzy

Roley DeFarge - Demiplane of Blood

if you dont stake him when he is prone, he will not be rooted
  18. Shiatzy

The Performer

after a few testing with a few toons this is my macro I think working not keep triggering myself or others but didnt test in raid yet #turbo #event Hotbutton1 "when she and I split ways#*#" #event Hotbutton2 "it felt like the end of my days#*#" #event Hotbutton3 "Until I suddenly#*#"...
  19. Shiatzy

The Performer

It wont work for me, wont event trigger the event whats the different between "#*#] when she and I split ways#*#" and "#*#when she and I split ways#*#" The later one would trigger but also active for pc and myself Kalle you got a working performer macro please?
  20. Shiatzy

Plugin: MQ2Radar

compile warnings warnings with VC6 :\MQ2 update\MQ2-20061004\MQ2Radar\MQ2Radar.cpp(270) : warning C4800: 'int' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning) D:\MQ2 update\MQ2-20061004\MQ2Radar\MQ2Radar.cpp(275) : warning C4800: 'int' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false'...