Search results

1. T

Account 110 Monk for sale

110 Monk for sale - SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 110 Drakkin Monk for sale Over 13k AA's Full Conflag gear Priced to sell. $100.00 SOLD Send message with any questions.
  2. T

Account 110 Rogue for sale

110 Rogue for sale - SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 110 Gnome Rogue for sale. about 12k AA's Fully geared in all Conflag gear Needs aug work Should have all his skills Selling for $100.00 SOLD Message me with any questions!
  3. T

Selling my characters...

I will be selling all my high end group characters in the coming days. If you have done business with me before, then you get the first picks. I make about $200 a week (irl) cash with these characters. I can teach you how as well. I'm out of the game, need to focus on my business more...
  4. T

Taptalk

Any chance of getting mmobugs on Taptalk?
  5. T

No alarian needed for AA

Not sure if it is just me, but did they remove the alarian language requirement for class AA's? I thought I heard talk about that happening, can't remember from where. At any rate, it seems you can now purchase your class AA's without any language skill. Enjoy.
  6. T

Servers just crash?

Got disconnected and can't get back on.
  7. T

Spawnmaster.ini

Does anyone have an updated spawnmaster.ini with VoA mobs? I downloaded one the other week, and I thought it was from here, but I can't find it now. I overwrote the one I had before and now it's only updated to HoT. If not, I'll update mine and post it, but would rather just copy and paste :)...
  8. T

Couple of questions...

Returning after about 8 months off. Notify on Tell. I know there is a way to do this, but I can't find it. How can I have the computer beep (or some sound) when I receive a tell? I had it setup before, but can't figure it out now. Stop loot.ini from replacing mine. Is there a way to not have...
  9. T

List of Emulators that allow MQ2?

Was wondering if anyone knew of what Emu servers allow MQ2. Thanks,