Search results

1. T

Account 110 Monk for sale

110 Monk for sale - SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 110 Drakkin Monk for sale Over 13k AA's Full Conflag gear Priced to sell. $100.00 SOLD Send message with any questions.
  2. T

Account 110 Rogue for sale

110 Rogue for sale - SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 110 Gnome Rogue for sale. about 12k AA's Fully geared in all Conflag gear Needs aug work Should have all his skills Selling for $100.00 SOLD Message me with any questions!
  3. T

Selling my characters...

I will be selling all my high end group characters in the coming days. If you have done business with me before, then you get the first picks. I make about $200 a week (irl) cash with these characters. I can teach you how as well. I'm out of the game, need to focus on my business more...
  4. T

EQ 85+ instances that re-spawn???

I don't think any that high respawn. But I'm interested as well if there is. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. T

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

That was for the last test patch. Today was a big update, it may take a few days to get the new mq2 compile updated. It happens at least once a month, sometimes a lot more on test. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. T

Test server was patched. Need to wait a couple days for a new mq2 release. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. T

test server command help

I don't think there is a delevel command, just kill yourself over and over.
  8. T

TorrentDay

I have an invite as well if anyone wants it.
  9. T

Maybe we should have waited to donate until Monday. With all these donations he is going to feel obligated to do it this weekend. lol I agree, take the weekend off, Test players are use to the downtime. If anyone is desperate to play with MQ2, I'm sure they will post here and then you can...
  10. T

Sending you another donation for your work. Not using the Test compile much right now, but will be soon and want to make sure it keeps going. Thanks again for your work!
  11. T

new expansion

Had leveled 4 characters to 100 (or close), now they are all 90. Talked to car and they said buy rof or wait till exp release and the toons will revert back to original level. Hope it's true.
  12. T

Seems like mq2events is not working as we'll.
  13. T

Thanks fry. I'll send a donation once I get a chance.
  14. T

Looking good so far. Your awesome. Donation sent.
  15. T

Windows 7 --> Windows 8 (Upgrade or Not)

Windows 7 --> Windows 8 (Upgrade or Not) I have it. But I installed start8 and don't notice much of a difference. It's not that bad, there have been things I don't like, but its new and interesting. Have not done to much testing for business use, but one of my users has a surface, and I...
  16. T

TorrentDay

I'd love one, guess I got a couple months wait!
  17. T

Safe Fall

In euradin, there is a port at the entrance that will port you right above the lower port. You can run off the ledge and get ported right back up. Get the right angle and you can auto run for a few hours and it will be maxed.