Search results

1. M

Monk-ying around with the GM

I think all Guides/GMs deserve to be messed with. My worst MQ noob mistake happened when I ran into one at PoK MB. I saw the green name on a Monk that was holding two short swords. I typed in say "A monk with bladed weapons? I'm telling your guildmaster!". No response. The noobnes took over when...
  2. M

What Should I Do About Account Sharing?

Edit: I just realized I didn't read the entire thread before posting. BAD POSTER! These thoughts have already been explored - sorry. For people who run multiple computers my guess is that downloading it for each is the lazy way rather than download once then send to other towers. At least in...
  3. M

WinEq2.0

The forums at Lavish Software should have tons of info on configuring WinEQ pro. There is a detailed description of the FPS limiting features of EQPlayNice, which WinEQ uses the same method for FPS control, here. I have the foreground set for 30FPS drawing 1 out of 1 frames and the background...
  4. M

The Serpent’s Spine - EQ Expansion #12

Only in the sense that Lizards are Reptiles and Dragons(most) are "Reptillian" in appearence, IMHO. Depends on your fantasy background. I take it SoE isn't offering any screenshots of the new race yet. I went to their site and all they had were spawnless landscapes. I'd be nice if the new race...