Search results

1. E

HUD's gone?

LOL that is the first thing I did:) I'm smart enough to hit F11 first! seriously though, the hud isnt working. All of my maps were also blank of the mq stuff I normally see which I found odd. It is a brand new system so, I am not quite sure how to get this to work like it did on my old pc...
  2. E

HUD's gone?

Weird, I think my new computer is possessed. For some crazy reason every single aspect of EQ and MQ reset on me and I find my self having to reset all my UI files etc back to how I want them. I hate vista :mad: and blame it for any weird issues I am having. I can not figure out why I...
  3. E

Guide to Mouse not working in Full Screen Mode in EQ1

hmmm any idea , i tried to fix this cause i been running wineq for yrs and havent gotten to it but now i tried i get a error after running the ordinal 6928 could not be located in the dynamic link library? any idea what i may be doing wrong , id live to see eq in full screen now cause i dont...
  4. E

HyperFishing Mac Help please

hehe, help me :) lol ok i keep getting links to the codes...how do you turn the code into a macro?:) Not smart enough to figure that out! Im used to prepackaged macros that i click and load:) Seeing the code just makes me realize why I didn't persue a career as a programmer ;) Fishing macros...
  5. E

fishing macro for EQ:P

I used to have a fishing macro for everquest that required the lovely brells pole and auto camped if you ran out of bait. I need a ton of waterleaf scale and would love to be able to do this when im not raiding. If anyone can gimme a link to that and a refresher on how to activate the danged...