Search results

1. M

work around for wrong abilities

It's a setting inside mq2melee /melee withstand=0
  2. M

Sorry.....mq2melee was conflicting with the bot plugin. I got it straightened out.
  3. M

My 120 Sk keeps using thwart over his new upgraded abilities. I know this is something that I can't adjust myself in bot settings but will there ever be a way for us to program our own bot abilites? I hate having to bother people for help for this. I could set up a holy or downshit but it seems...
  4. M

MQ2Melee issues (Rogue)

Tried your settings htw. Most of my moveutils settings were the same as yours but I did add the melee settings. Bst still engages the mob for a bit then just turns into a wizard and quits facing for melee. He will hit in melee mode for a bit but won't really adjust mid fight. Sometimes...
  5. M

MQ2Melee issues (Rogue)

My rogue and bst both do this. Bst seems like he just chain casts spells until the point where moveutils no longer updates his location. I bet it's a similar issue for rogue.
  6. M

AutoLooting corpses with Bot

I personally think it's a setting inside EQ. I had a fresh copy installed and if I remember correctly it was working fine until i turned on the EQ version of advloot. Deleted all the settings I could find in EQ folder related to advloot I could find but it still acts strange.
  7. M

AutoLooting corpses with Bot

I am having the same issue. Even after copying the suggested ini. There must be some other setting that is causing this. Char opens corpse but won't grab items.
  8. M

How do you access the GUI?

Last night I was tinkering with the settings and I came across a GUI I did not know existed. I have seen the GUI before with mq2nav but this was options for mq2nav and a few other plugins. It is basically the same window you get when you type /navigate ui but with few more plugin options like...
  9. M

MQ2Bot Common Problems and Answers

Yeah I am waiting for them to rez my alt. They both seem to cast rez over and over but it fails and i never see a rez box pop up. Seems to have nothing to do with combat or lack of mana. Eventually they just seem to give up trying.
  10. M

MQ2Bot Common Problems and Answers

Why would my cleric and shaman be rezing over and over and it just keeps failing?
  11. M

Mobs walking away when engaged

Ok well i didn't think it was intimidate but i went ahead and turned it off anyway. The mobs are still running away on occasion so it can't be that.
  12. M

Yeah. Any of them that can
  13. M

Anyone have any idea if this is a bug with eq or my bots are casting something to make the mobs walk away during combat. This happens in several zones with several different mobs and several different class bots. As far as i can tell none of the bots are casting any type of fear. This happens...