Search results

1. S

Old RAF Accounts

Dumb questions, but do the accounts all have to be gold status to get the XP bonus? Right now, my recruiter account is gold, but my recruitee accounts are silver, and no one is getting the XP bonus.
  2. S

EQBC for the iPad/android

https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/ieqbc/id650603277?l=en&mt=8 - EQBC for the iPad! I had no idea this was out there. I was just about to post up a thread wondering what it would take to make such an app and bam here it is! Anyone use it? How well does it work? This will save me lots of lost...
  3. S

Adding to box crew

So, I've got 4 accounts right now, and can't decide what to make for the 4th boxed toon. The idea is that the last account has 3 months on it, but I'm going to eventually let it go free to play. As such, the character should be as little gear dependent as possible, as it will probably never...
  4. S

Old, banned accounts

So I'm curious if anyone has had luck in getting old accounts unbanned? Long time ago, a old friend tried to steal my account after I quit. He had my cc number (long story), home address, etc. also, my middle name was my secret question, so he obviously knew that. I petitioned Sony when I...
  5. S

HUD help request

So I was trying to add some things to my HUD for a combination of AA's with timers. //Burns Burntext=3,172,98,255,234,8,Burn Mode: Burnreadytext=3,270,98,0,255,0,${If[${Me.AltAbilityReady[Acute Focus of Arcanum]} &&${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: First Spire of the Elements]} &&...
  6. S

UI Help

Okay, I've been beating my head over this one all day. http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=5518 I've been using this UI since the 8/17 patch. When I load up EQ without MQ2 running, everything works fine and dandy, and keeps working on that instance of EQ if I load MQ after...
  7. S

Stun locking mac

Okay, I'm pretty bad at writing these... All I want it do is have my chanter tash first, then spam stun when the mob gets in range of 100. I want it to assist puller for target, but keep that target until the mob is dead before it assists puller for a new target. Sub Main :begin /assist...
  8. S

Unlimited Drunk DoCrack

Trying to do the whole alcohol tolerance thing and it appears that unlimited drunk no longer works. Tried searching and couldn't find anything about it (apologies if my searching ability fails) Does unlimited drunk not work anymore? I checked the ini and it was commented out, tried to comment...