Search results

1. Shonuff

What is MQ2 GOOD FOR?

I for one Would like to thank any and ALL people that Contribute to this site as it has made EQ fun again for me. I would have quit some time ago and not have come back if not for MMObugs. AND Pete I sent you an Email ;p reply when you can please good Sir...
  2. Shonuff

Need Custom Melee setup

Raid Burns Looking to set up Raid DPS Burns, atm /melee is just loaded without Customizing
  3. Shonuff

Need Custom Melee setup

I am willing to pay for someone to help set up mq2melee for Monk Custom! I'm sick of trying to make the stupid macro hotkeys in game!! they often don't work and I would rather have a hotkey with /command to start various ones from /melee I sent a PM to the hotshot and got no response who is...
  4. Shonuff

The Order of Three (CoB raid)

Straight forward Ranged Heals and DPS the big AE is pretty much on a timer so you can MGB heal... ALL out turn n burn on him. I did not claim to have worked up any of these strats... I just snagged them so folks here could see them if they hadn't found that site
  5. Shonuff

The Triune God

I deleted it seemed it no one needed the reposted info?
  6. Shonuff

Cacophony of Oratory

Admin pls delete post?
  7. Shonuff

Fumerak the Quintessence

Beginning:
  8. Shonuff

Sep- Raising the Dead

Beginning:
  9. Shonuff

The Order of Three (CoB raid)

killed The Order of Three Beginning: Request NPC: General Tyronith Request Phrase: Great Task Zone in Phrase: Ready Trigger NPC: General Tyronith Trigger Phrase: - Phase 1: The raid should zone in and activate the event then start going around the outer part of the city. Turn right...
  10. Shonuff

Valley of lunanyn

smells like Seems to me it's all about the placing of the initial three mercs down in pit with the Raid healers healing them til Shield is down and then BURN MFer til dead! Rinse wash n repeat once a week?
  11. Shonuff

Sarith City Raid

easier way Have random player hail and start prolly a monk as a good bet... or SK/Nacho run directly towards the docks agroing as many of the adds as you can and have an SK HA the mini BAM single pretty much same with fish guys BAM 12minutes or more of your life you can use for something else...
  12. Shonuff

King of Beasts

eerrrr The Braxi Adds get ate by King and he regens bit o Hps each one.
  13. Shonuff

All EverQuest Servers Down

So? MQ2 down for the count now?