Search results

1. W

Buying Summoner's Ice Encrusted Earring

Looking to buy Pet earring. (Bertox server preferred) If you have or get one let me know your price
  2. W

Buying Platinum - Bertox

Looking for 10M PP if anyone has avail.
  3. W

MQ2Bot Request: Cleric Debuffing

Is there any way to add the cleric reverse DS in to the mix? It doesnt come up on a spell scan list and I don't know how to enable, or if it can.
  4. W

Question Graphic card?

Hi all, old MSI graphics card blew up looking at getting new one looking at this card MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Gaming X 4GB [GTX1650-GAMING-X-4G] : PC Case Gear or should I consider AMD? PowerColor Radeon RX 580 Red Dragon Edition 8GB [AXRX-580-8GBD5-3DHDV2OC] : PC Case Gear Not sure. What do...
  5. W

Service RoS and TBL Progression on Bertox

Looking at doing Missions / Trails / Power level / AA's / TS TBL gear --- charging Krono's PM for more details
  6. W

Buying WTB Krono $7

Hi All, WTB Krono on Bertoxx $7 each after 20 willing to negotiate on price and quantity.
  7. W

MMO Loader Question

I have MMO Loader set to autostart, via EQ Launch. When it runs this way, MMO doesnt patch. I usually have an error, then an out of date message under it. I'd really like for MMO to check and auto update if there are updates every time it starts. Is there a way i can do that?
  8. W

Autoforage

Hi, I am wanting to limit the amount of an item i forage, namely berries and pods of water. I only want to have 2 stacks at any time. Is there a setting within forage (akin to the AutoDestroy) that will only allow a certain number of them? I have got AutoForage and AutoDestroy active, but...
  9. W

Autofollow Crash

I am not sure when it started happening, but over the last few days (and today was particularly bad) if i put toons on autofollow, and they get stuck on buildings etc for a period of time, i end up getting a MQ2 crash notification. Anyone else experienced anything similar? This is the excerpt...
  10. W

Brellium Tokens

Is there any easy way to farm Brellium Tokens. I need an assload of em for my toons.
  11. W

Power Sources

Would it be at all possible to write a plugin that removed a power source from being equipped if you were in a 'safe' zone. Nexus, Bazaar, Lobby, Guild Hall, POK. And restored it as you zoned anywhere else?
  12. W

EQBC Question

I leave my toons online during the day, so they can get MGB buffs etc in the Guild Lobby. I have had EQBC running on my linux server, and I can connect to it externally without any problem, and with the EQBC Windows program no problem. Is it possible to tell a char to mem a spell via this...