Search results

1. Q

Cheating warning!

I've had a character suspended twice by their algorithm in the last year or so, same character in unpopulated zones farming tradeskill items. I was at the keyboard both times and my account just went offline. Then I received the suspension email. It was running the bot plugin and a little...
  2. Q

Macro Farm.mac

Oh yeah, I can use that or Bellow but the ranges are so short, 70 on throw stone and 100 on Bellow, that often the Warrior runs right on top of the mobs. The places I am pulling I am using a 1200-2000 range and the mobs occasionally trail away from the puller by the time he gets to them and...
  3. Q

Macro Farm.mac

Yeah, no useful pulling AA yet on RF/LJ for the Warrior or Ranger.
  4. Q

Macro Farm.mac

What would be the command to use a bow for pulling in the declarations? I've gotten it to work with spells but I'd like to know how to use my bow.
  5. Q

Macro Farm.mac

Thanks, didn't realize MQnav was down.
  6. Q

Macro Farm.mac

I just downloaded Farm.mac to try it out. I created a mesh for my test zone and the mesh is located in the MQ2Nav folder. However, when I try to run the Macro, it keeps telling me I haven't created a NavMesh for this zone. I'm not sure where to go from here.
  7. Q

Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

Good news is, pulling works again on my bard. Bad news is, song functionality is rarely working. The single Selo's twist works maybe once or twice an hour. Most of the time, the bard isn't signing anything. I always use him to pull so I'm not sure if it would be the same if he was just...
  8. Q

Since it's had so many issues since the patch in September, I haven't really been using it but the last time I tried, the pulling was still broken. Has anyone been able to get that to work?
  9. Q

Yes, running the last one posted here. I've noticed quite a few minor issues. I usually only run it on my puller. I have bard rest set to twist 3 5 or switch it to 5 3, either way he only plays song 3. When I manually bring him back to camp after the failed pull, he plays the rest song (not...
  10. Q

There is a bug in the pulling string. I haven't been able to solve it yet but the character will run out to pull but as soon as it aggros a mob, the toon turns around as if to run back and then just stands there. If I come up with a fix, I will post it.
  11. Q

Mount Check

Is there a way to add a mount check to this plugin? I'd like for toons when rezzed or if the mount timer expires to resummon a mount on their own if mount is usable.
  12. Q

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Mount Check Is there a way to add a mount check to this plugin? I'd like for toons when rezzed or if the mount timer expires to resummon a mount.
  13. Q

Bot Macro

Wrong Post
  14. Q

banned!??

I had a character "permanently" banned in July of 2011 for MQ2. On a whim, I petitioned to have the account unbanned a couple weeks ago as the account had all Vet rewards and they released it, saying the next time would be final...It had been more than a year, so it's possible the 1 year thing...
  15. Q

Plane of Earth Rings

I've tried searching the forums but I haven't been able to find an answer. It used to be that the Plane of Earth rings were doable quite often but the named only spawn at the end if a certain untrackable trigger was up. I actually started using myseq back then just to be able to know if the...