Search results

1. T

MQ2SpeedUtils

Hey all, Is there anyway to perma set your desired speed? It's kind of a pita to have to reset my speed on each toon each time I zone? I didn't see anything in the documentation that mentions this. If anyone has a trick for this, would appreciate it, thanks much!
  2. T

MQ2Advloot questions

Hey all, Been searching here and the MQ2 premium forums for a few days now for a macro I could use to loot a pile of corpses at my feet after an SK swarm or a ranger HS party. While finding ninjadvloot.inc and seeing it can incorporated into macros, that doesn't really help me, as I don't...
  3. T

How to Cope

Hey, Is it just me, or does it seem that EQ just doesn't hold the same luster that keeps us playing it's 13 year old ass without the magic of MQ2? I think it's because it's so damn hard to find a group these days that boxing is one of the few ways to really have fun, you get to explore content...
  4. T

Macros and Ranger Mains

Hey All, I love this community here, and have found myself more and more excited to play EQ, due to the new things I can do thanks to MQ2! So here's the deal, currently I'm playing a ranger, lv 90. I spend most of my time meleeing in groups and casting Called Shots, Focused tempest of arrows...
  5. T

Piggyzone, Warp, Door Cracks

Hey all, I discovered MQ2 back in the days of planes of power. Luckily back then I had a nice friend who helped me do my own compile, life was good, and then eventually I quit EQ. I come back around the time HoT comes out, and grind myself up some toons, then discover MMObugs. At first I was...