Search results

1. T

Assist and Loot Macro

I know running it without a loot.ini caused it to loot everything then destroy it for me. I was wondering how to set it to not loot no drops, but to just announce in group the no drops it finds.
  2. T

MQ2SpeedUtils

As always htw, thanks for your help!
  3. T

MQ2SpeedUtils

Hey all, Is there anyway to perma set your desired speed? It's kind of a pita to have to reset my speed on each toon each time I zone? I didn't see anything in the documentation that mentions this. If anyone has a trick for this, would appreciate it, thanks much!
  4. T

2011 Tradeskill macros

Well, believe it or not this all started when I made a monk twink, then got doing his epic, then found out you basically have to learn every damn TS to properly do the quest lol. I started out at skill level 0, it was trying to do the first rec sheet metal, but would continue to buy Ore (alot...
  5. T

2011 Tradeskill macros

The smithing Mac is still doing this =-( It looks like it is mostly good, as when I finally forced the merchant window closed during its ore buying spree, it heads towards the smith, then makes a beeline for another merchant, then back to the smith, but cant make anything cause its missing...
  6. T

2011 Tradeskill macros

There is one thing I'm confused about, The tailoring macro ( I know a new one hasn't been done yet, but figured I'd try it), all the macros thusfar have been for Abysmal sea, this one says it is as well, but then says | You need to Stand near Kwyllon Geerlok in GULF OF GUNTHAK Lighthouse. Gulf...
  7. T

SummonItem.mac v2.0

Great idea for a macro, thanks for posting up, if I ever get one of those belts for my ranger I'll give it a shot!
  8. T

whose got the next test patch notes :P

Not to be a n00b but I never did much LDON, what is heirloom, does that mean you cant equip it without gold account?
  9. T

Fastest AA's

Damn, How on earth could you ever level a toon to 95 that quick? I have access to a high end SK and Ranger, I swarm and HS and I still dont see any way to bring in reg exp that fast.
  10. T

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Do you mean I should add that into the holyshit instead of the combat state tag or am I not seeing what you did there?
  11. T

Thanks a ton, I will try that later today and let you know!
  12. T

Opinions on voa from boxing perspective

That's my exact combo, I would love to exchange notes sometime and see what kind of Macros/Holyshits you run for your combo!
  13. T

Is there a Ranged.Combat tag or something similar that would fire off abilities like tempest of arrows/announced shots on a ranger while your firing your bow? (IE not in melee combat, but ranged combat) Been trying to figure this out for a while, tried a few things, but figured I'd ask in here...
  14. T

Loot Macro

Thanks for the info, I don't currently have a macro for this function, so I suppose I should research how to write one so I can then include that loot code inside of it. At least by the time I'm done I'll have gained valuable knowledge, I appreciate the help all =0
  15. T

Loot Macro

Yeah the current lootup macro gives the error of subroutine main not found when attempting to run.
  16. T

MQ2Advloot questions

Thanks Htw, First for moving my question to the correction section, I thought because my question was about a plugin, but now I see the way the site is organized this way makes more sense, well live and learn. So it will loot corpses in range, but it won't walk towards corpses that aren't in...
  17. T

MQ2Advloot questions

When I run it, it says the following: Error Subroutine Main not found
  18. T

MQ2Advloot questions

Hey all, Been searching here and the MQ2 premium forums for a few days now for a macro I could use to loot a pile of corpses at my feet after an SK swarm or a ranger HS party. While finding ninjadvloot.inc and seeing it can incorporated into macros, that doesn't really help me, as I don't...
  19. T

Loot Macro

I had the same problem when I tried to use Lootup.mac. Really all I am looking for is, if I'm HSing on my ranger or swarming on my SK, once I'm done to be able to run a macro and have the toon loot all the corpses in the area (leaving the no drop stuff on there) then end the macro. I have...
  20. T

anyone know whats up eq?

I always LOL @ people who use these dupe bugs. That's like the #1 thing (along with currency duplication / station cash hacking) that Sony is going to be watching out for. Their server economies represent real world money, duping items is the closest thing to counterfeit currency we have in the...