Search results

1. G

Control toons by tell

I remember in another life that there was a plugin that I could add a toon name too, and it allowed that person to send commands to mine by use of tells. Does something like that still exist?
  2. G

Chain cast spells

So I've looked for a while and attempted to modify a couple macros to hit my needs, but have came up with shit that works. What I'm trying to do is have my druid chain cast my short duration surge type DS spells on one of my other toons. lvl 85 surge of ironvines lvl 90 surge of bonebriars...
  3. G

Account 105 druid FV 52$

105 druid on FV 52$ Am not the original owner never been suspended no credit card has ever been associated with the account Verified paypal only sent as gift. can contact me by pm here or text at 3184697939 Dropbox - Screenshot (5).png Dropbox - Screenshot (6).png
  4. G

Account 103SK on FV cheap $88

Selling my SK account. Is 103 DE SK on FV, also 100 druid on account and several other mixed characters. I am not the original owner Account has never been suspended Have secret question answer so you can change pw have original CC info Cost = $75 OBO Verified Paypal only sent as gift can...
  5. G

MQ2event

How would one go about making an event for all the characters in my group to follow me and then to make them stop following?