Search results

1. G

Control toons by tell

you're awesome! thank you!
  2. G

Control toons by tell

Yes I use that locally like a champ, but trying to find a way where someone from outside could send a tell to the main toon like /t toonname /bcaa //camp desktop
  3. G

Control toons by tell

I use that locally, but every now and then I have a buddy group with me when automated. Trying to make a way where he can /camp me out when done.
  4. G

Control toons by tell

I remember in another life that there was a plugin that I could add a toon name too, and it allowed that person to send commands to mine by use of tells. Does something like that still exist?
  5. G

Account WTS Old EQ Accounts and other

I will give you 25$ for either. just to have an extra gold account laying around.
  6. G

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Thank you for the repeated quick updates. They patched it again yesterday.
  7. G

the bastages patched it again today.
  8. G

patched earlier today October 10, 2017 _____________________ *** Items *** - Added kick skill damage to Darkened Cobalt Breastplate, Darkened Tolan's Darkwood Breastplate, and Darkened Wild Lord's Tunic. Added Tiger Claw skill damage to Darkened Wild Lord's Tunic. - Item Effect abilities have...
  9. G

was some quick patch last night
  10. G

Patched yesterday. Its alot of shit. September 12, 2017 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Added the Find Item Window which allows you to search your inventory. See UI section for detail. *** Items *** - Stats granted by food and drink will now obey...
  11. G

Kronos Kronos For Sale!

Awesome response time. Thank you
  12. G

No need to apologize Fry, was just following up.
  13. G

Service Firiona Vie Power Leveling

I didn't really need a pl, but getting in on this today. Always have good experiences with your services.
  14. G

Absence

I don't know you but as a parent my heart goes out to you. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.
  15. G

Chain cast spells

The ds's won't land if there is another one currently on, but they are normally gone before the cooldown timer is up. Was hoping to have something I could run on that box and not have to go back and click the button while I was using the other main toon.
  16. G

Chain cast spells

So I've looked for a while and attempted to modify a couple macros to hit my needs, but have came up with shit that works. What I'm trying to do is have my druid chain cast my short duration surge type DS spells on one of my other toons. lvl 85 surge of ironvines lvl 90 surge of bonebriars...
  17. G

Kronos Krono's $10.00 Each

Quick service! Thank you
  18. G

$11 **KRONO** ALL SERVER **KRONO**

Absolutely love using Voidray's services. Another quick smooth transaction . Thank you.