Search results

1. W

modbot help plz n thank you

Ok. So i have been trying to fine tune modbot for my chars lately and am at an impass that i cant seem to figure out what is not set up right. I am running dru, pal, bst, and enc on modbot; one being connected to eqbcs but actually controlled by me, aside from mq2melee settings. I normally...
  2. W

do i have a problem

Hey i was just running a macro and went to switch from shield to 2h and both went poof. not on cursor, bags, equiped, ground. I exited MQ2 and relogged then submitted petition to try n get em back. Will they be able to tell. Macro was skillz for leveling up caster skills.
  3. W

modbot lag?

Hey, im running modbot on my pally and druid. I pull with my bst and it seems to me while the druid will start healing with no delay from my settings, the dmg doing portion, IE pally assisting/trying to gain aggro and the druid starting to cast spells seem to take a long time. Since i dont...
  4. W

modbot pally set up

Hey i was just wondering if i could get some ppls input on what i may have set up wrong. Currently my pally is lacking on AA, basically just divine stun but I am running into the problem that this macro will not engage at a couple times i need it too. 1 if someone gets aggro, other than MA he...