Search results

1. A

Kronos WTS Krono

Fast and easy here too! Thanks for the service again bro! A+
  2. A

Looking for some good normal xp zones.

Yes, I read the whole thing and still would recommend TBS myself actually even if it's a pain in the ass. it's how I pl'd myself with myself 65-70, the xp is nice-ish, even if it's being PL'd.. otherwise, go back to RSS or MPG, if you're bored of Fire that badly.. Or try the front side of Splitpaw..
  3. A

The Awakening

ya, what rooster said :)
  4. A

What not to do when using MQ2 aka, how not to look like a newb.

About worst obvious thing I've done is /say ./warp.. but ya, heh, still being careful
  5. A

Windows 8

Personally, I'm waiting for windows 9 - the evens seem to fizzle way toooo much I hope they put in vsupport for all windows versions, that'd definitely help sales, but I wouldnt still bite because it's an even number, im staying away from them :P
  6. A

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

having an issue with mine Both use this downshitif check: downshitif=${If[!${Raid.Members} && ${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].Duration}<38 && ${Me.Buff[Revival Sickness].Duration}<18 && (${Zone.ID}!=344 || ${Zone.ID}!=202) && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Moving},1,0]} This is on...
  7. A

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

I *think* it's Aura of Life Effect or Frostfell or Wildfire Aura Effect (II, III), but I can't personally confirm the latter two. BTW, you will have to check the spelling in the short duration buff window.
  8. A

Beastlord macro

do you box a bst? thats what I mean, sorry, I shoulda just said it. >_>
  9. A

Beastlord macro

messy AND I would disagree with some of the items on this list, but -shrug- on second thought, this is too box-like.. am i right?
  10. A

RAF and Taskadd question

to answer the "unasked" question, BoT is gray at 90. I started getting greens to 90 at 71 (mpg deeper in, or RSS) Pretty sure they'd be at the very low end of green at 85, if not gray (iirc)
  11. A

PL zone?

Hole was still fast for me pling at 51 *shrugs* exp still good
  12. A

Guild Pane zone info

Yes. it's a delay of probably 1-2 sec, but enough for the game to say you're zoning into another zone and it'll still be named.
  13. A

Epic 2.0's, Worth it?

I'd actually rank cleric higher than shaman and necro, it's a hp balance, free at any amount of hps cleric, shaman, sk, necro, bard, zerker would be my order, rest are either debatable or obsolete once toon is 75
  14. A

Alchemy Question

distillate of skinspikes or kilva's skin of lava/flame (iirc that was the exact spelling, but unsure if the latter's available still)
  15. A

perma banned???

I have no personal experience, but I honestly doubt it -- he seems like the kind of guy who blows a LOT of smoke
  16. A

Grind Levels or Hammer some AA's?

I'd go straight to 75 and AA for a bit *shrug* that's just me though
  17. A

XML Help

Erm ya, oops, forgot about the references, definitely need to change those. heh :)
  18. A

XML Help

I'm not great at hotbuttons yet, but I do believe your CX/CY references are off, which are causing the non-clicks (power of 2 for graphics) i.e. 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 ... 256, etc You can use non-compliant evens that are divisible by 2, but they'll get squished down..
  19. A

EverQuest Sever Downtime - Wednesday, April 27, 2011

just a zone loading revamp, I'd think..