Search results

1. D

Kronos Kronos for sale, any server

Fast. Ez. Awesome. Will buy more!
  2. D

Heroic Characters FREE (lvl 85 4k+ AA, geared, factioned, skilled) hard to compete w

Lame sauce, Hawthorne. I was like Yay! I didn't want to go to the warrens!
  3. D

Heroic Characters FREE (lvl 85 4k+ AA, geared, factioned, skilled) hard to compete w

Does anyone know if the Feerott quest for J5 Mercs are just for Heroic Characters? I know the patch notes say it is, but I was wondering.... --dune
  4. D

Next expansion?

Druids suck and always will. They are super low on the totem pole imo. I used to play a top 10 druid on my server. I mean they can be useful, but people are going to choose other classes every time before a druid. They aren't pure enough of any form to really be used before other classes that...
  5. D

Android Apps

Spotify. The be all end all of music.
  6. D

Group Tasks

I would not recommend even trying it unless you just want to spend some time without that account. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
  7. D

Macro writing - quick tutorial

Pete, I've been using the wizard and mage macro from here for a bit. I have to say they are pretty excellent. One question though, why do the bots move forward at times after they kill something? It's not every time but sometimes. It happens on the mage and the wizard. Its more...
  8. D

Rocket Ships work without NAZIS (NASA)

Depends on how you do the math... You can't really make a pattern out of 2 data points heh.
  9. D

Zippzipp's Funland - Beta

Dont want to do that. You wont be able to use the mmobugs compile. You are going to want the Underfoot copy if i remember correctly. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  10. D

Zippzipp's Funland - Beta

Yeah, I am excited about playing on the server, but I'm not sure if I have the right Underfoot client. I hope I do. I'm currently trying my last attempt with this zipped full installation of Underfoot, if this does not work I am going to go back 10 yards and punt. Anyone have a good small 3...
  11. D

Reclaiming Argath help w botting

What do you mean, when this task locks?
  12. D

Fastest AA's

He was able to lvl to 95 using the Infiltrating the Guardian mission. He was able to shroud his character down to lvl 65 and rape the mission with a lvl 95. However, this anniversary mission is gone now. It will be back next year and hopefully so will the same mechanics.
  13. D

Anyone answer question re Mechamatic Guardian

Actually Dev, I was able to do it once and loot the book. Ever since I have not needed to do the other part of the mission.
  14. D

I don't think this is going to get a nerf bat.. it was around last year and its still not been fixed.
  15. D

hmm... how many times do you spam the number? I did it for about almost 2 hrs and only made 1 1/2 lvls on my 86 bard.. I was pulling 200-500 mobs every 5 minutes or so
  16. D

wh0re how do you get the xp? when I unshroud it stops at the immediate level I just made. Edit: What I mean is, when I go to unshroud from killing for an hr. I know I've killed a shit ton.. I dn't think that's just 70% and it stopped exactly at the 0.00xp of hte next lvl.
  17. D

Need Logo Design help asap

Logo? If you give me some information, then I can give you a contact. She does logo and pamphlets for businesses all the time. I'm sure she could help you out for some cash. Just let me know bud.
  18. D

Upcoming March Patch -- Lots of MQ features?

Wwarwolf, here is the link. http://bit.ly/AIIDF Hope this helps :)