Search results

1. C

Mq2melee

I had a very weird issue and cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. I have a new SK and mq2melee does not seem to work at all on him, esp sticking. All other toons work perfectly and stick correctly, however even after loading mq2melee, going through the WIKI and setting stick and all...
  2. C

Crash Popup

How do you completely disable the crash popup. I have wiped 12 times today due to that crash box popping up in the middle of a fight when 1 toon crashed? I do not want to use anything to do with crash log submission. I am happy to deal with the crashes that my isboxer causes. Any help would...
  3. C

Pccheck

Please pardon my ignorance when it comes to coding, but I was curious if someone could tell me how to add a PCcheck to an existing macro, so that whenever a PC is close, the macro will pause of even stop. I have searched the forums, but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Any help would...
  4. C

Crashing when trading

is anyone having an issue of crashing when they attempt to trade something to another toon? I have tried everything to fix it and it only happens when MQ is loaded. Is there something I need to unload?
  5. C

Macro assistance

I am trying to add a command line for a heal macro and I am not sure how to write it. I tried a few things, but was unsuccessful, so I thought I'd ask here for help. Here's is what I am trying to do. I'd like to be able to issue a command like "heal me" via tells to a toon running the heal...
  6. C

64 bit support

With the implementation of the 64 bit OS support for EQ, will this have any affect on how MQ runs? I have had several issues with bots seaming to run out of memory and forgetting how to heal. Just curious, if this will effect this or not?
  7. C

/zone

How do you adjust that god awful 30 sec delay between zoning from zone to zone?
  8. C

Double EXP

Don't forget double XP all this weekend thru the 5th. It started this morning.
  9. C

MQ2reachit and warp

Is anyone else having issue with the reachit plugin? I am receiving a constant error telling me that I am too far away to hail /target. I am running Win7 64bit with user access turned off completely so all is running in full admin mode. Before HoT came out, it worked flawlessly in several...
  10. C

MQ2Melee VS Dev's Bots

OK, here is my setup and what I am trying to do: I am current boxing 6 toons all loaded from 1 EQ folder. In an attempt to automate certain functions on my bots, I am trying to use several of Dev's premium bots, but I believe mq2melee is causing some issues. My question is this, should I...
  11. C

Map question

Is there a way to change the colors of spawns on the map, IE. making PCs a different color than the NPCs in the zones?
  12. C

Need Plat?

If you buy the Bag of Platinum from Alerynril the Loyal In POK with your loyalty crowns, you will recieve anywhere from 13.5k PP to 15.5K PP. I had ignored this as I thought it would be just another useless thing SOE put into the game, but this will be a good thing for the people needing PP.