Search results

1. A

Kronos Kronos for sale, any server

Super fast delivery, will buy again. ++
  2. A

using mq2bot

on related note, is your mage casting any of the pet buffs? i've noticed he won't recast any of the pet buffs even if the spell gem is memorized.
  3. A

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Are alliance spells "coded" into mq2bot? i tried with wizard and he wasn't casting it.
  4. A

best 6 box group makeup

SK Cleric Enchanter Mage Wiz Zerker
  5. A

Warrior - mq2bot

My apologies if this has been answered somewhere, but i want to know if mq2bot requires mq2melee holyshits in order to successfully run a warrior. Never played one but was thinking of starting a new box crew with 1. I know mq2bot does really well casting spells but does it require creating...
  6. A

Kronos Kronos $9 each (Discounts for bulk)

fast Super fast delivery, would buy again, ty.
  7. A

issue starting up

Ok so i haven't used mmobugs in a while (seems like 6 months) just resubbed and now i see that the launcher gets auto loaded when u run mmoloader.. The problem i'm having is when i right click on launcher and select "launch everquest session" like i used to in the past, nothing happens, EQ...
  8. A

Berserker - Holyshit/Downshit Thread

How do you setup a holyshit for dichotomic rage, everything i've tried doesn't seem to make it fire. I'm using: holyshit11=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<99 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Dichotomic Rage]}) /disc Dichotomic Rage
  9. A

Anyone having issues with enchanter auras? My enchanter starts to cast Augmenting Aura Rk. II then it stops half cast and tries to recast it over and over.
  10. A

How do you get mq2bot to fire off regular warrior discs/aas? I started a heroic 85 warrior and he's not casting anything outside of long term (15min) abilities. Do you need mq2melee holyshits setup for such classes that don't use spells? Mq2bot works fine on my sk or toons that use spells...
  11. A

IslandGirls's Stuff (115 Berserker for Sale)

Great as always, thank you islandgirl671.
  12. A

Kronos Krono's $10.00 Each

Quick and painless. Great service, will do business again.
  13. A

Kronos WTB 10 krono $100

Looking for 10 for $100. Thanks.
  14. A

MQ2bot - progression servers

Is there a way to make mq2bot work on progression servers? I ask because it works out of the box (Ragefire/Lockjaw) but since there is no extended target window on progression servers, my assist gets all messed up, everyone is attacking a different mob. I set manual assist to 1 and my tank's...
  15. A

Is there a dream team?

This is pretty much the same team i've run for few years now, it's quite durable and very good overall. I've tried many combos but this one is the best for me. Although i must admit i do swap the mage or wiz for a zerker these days as the zerker is just OP as hell atm.
  16. A

Atrebe mission

Is there a reason why mq2bot won't attack the haulers in this mission? Kind of impossible to box this without them attacking the mobs. Was curious if this could be looked at. It's the KorSha Lab group mission.
  17. A

Mq2melee

Sweet, it worked, ty guys.
  18. A

Mq2melee

What's the command to disable zerker from moving behind a mob in mq2melee? I'm assuming it's a melee thing and not mq2moveutils. I just want the zerker to attack the mob from whatever angle he was resting and not move front or back of the mob once engaged. Thanks guys.
  19. A

Korsha Lab

Can you be a little more specific? Would love to know which one, cause otherwise that debuff is brutal. PS. Is it methods of sarnak destruction? Would that mean i would have to do progression for all 6 of my toons? That's asking a bit.. lol
  20. A

Korsha Lab

How do you guys deal with mobs deep in korsha laboratory? The ones that put that nasty debuff on your whole group that drains life and mana? I'm having a really tough time with just 1 cleric getting through these guys without someone dying. Does that require 2 healers?