Search results

1. Z

Night of shadows

You will be fine will tank anything in group content for sure.
  2. Z

spell spam on mage

thank you
  3. Z

spell spam on mage

Hi Maximoh, where can i find info on how to make code lines like that to tweak my ini file if you would'nt mind to share that info thank you .
  4. Z

spell spam on mage

Hi smith, only way i have found a work around , is when you load bot see where the velocity is located , mine was Petbuff2 so once you find that goto the directory and look at server_charname.ini and put Petbuffif2=0 {your's maybe different }then save file once back in game /loadbot .
  5. Z

MQ2Bot vs. Cleric Auras

Nothing to forgive. I'm truly sorry i took it that way , hope you have a great rest of your weekend . and Thank you
  6. Z

MQ2Bot vs. Cleric Auras

Hope this Helps HTW Thank you .
  7. Z

MQ2Bot vs. Cleric Auras

I was just tring to give a little information that i observed with fastmem so thanks for being that person have the day you deserve .
  8. Z

MQ2Bot vs. Cleric Auras

Only way the cleric will cast the aura is if Fastmem is loaded it will work everytime , with out it a cleric sits trys to mem spell but stands way to fast for it to load the aura spell to cast it .
  9. Z

MMOBugs MQNext Installation Problem Report Thread - 26 February 2022 Release

Hoping some one can answer this question . Do IFStatements work in mq2next ? when i put them in they do not show in the list like the original mq2 and i have spells that just cast over and over any ideas ? Thank you
  10. Z

MMOBugs MQNext Installation Problem Report Thread - 26 February 2022 Release

Hello Bugs, when i download the installer , From above it is downloading the 32 bit version is the 64 bit on another page ? Thank you
  11. Z

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

Hi Gang , did [if ]statements stop working in mq2next ? cant seem to get them to work SelfBuffIf2=0 ?
  12. Z

Plugin Overseer

1- Yes i do , but sometimes it happens when just logging in the accounts as well . 2- Just going out to character select has worked for me 3- What i did notice last night i had the warnings and relized i had one stuck on a mission i manually selected the agents and it started working . i...
  13. Z

Plugin Overseer

Yes on random accounts as well . I will have 6-8 accounts going on two Different machine's each machine may have one account or two that give the warning message . The other account's will be fine .
  14. Z

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

be leave that {leech touch} is a sk ability harm touch ? clerics don't have it . Cleric_01 - [2017/07/16 23:54:28] Lifetap0: Leech Touch if I'm incorrect i apologize .
  15. Z

MQ2Bot to disable Enc Selfbuff

open your ini file and put SelfBuffif4=0 {save file} now in game /loadbot
  16. Z

Paly Divine Stun

id spell after entries /melee save
  17. Z

Kronos Krono's

Great service Very fast and helpful
  18. Z

Question How do you stop mq2bot from setting merc to passive?

Look at the wiki for MQ2MercManager maybe see if you have the plugin checked in the configuration file.
  19. Z

Kronos Krono's

awesome Super fast delivery and very nice to deal with.
  20. Z

Loader v4

just fyi I did repoint to the correct directory not sure why it wont overwrite the file.