Search results

1. E

Shaman Malo

I had to add in Debuffif0=!${Target.Maloed.ID} to keep it from chain casting. Just figure out which debuff it is like htw asked and change it accordingly.
  2. E

Bot Plugin (Question or Request)

Are you running with a bard that is mezing? I have that problem when my bard mezes (which memblurs) then the mob drops down the list on the extended targets. If the mobs are getting memblurred in any way it will change targets and go after the top on the extended target list.
  3. E

a eq crash question on /unload and also cant see stuff in bags

I don't know about the bag issue as it may be with your UI. However I believe the correct unload wold be /plugin mq2bot unload Assuming you are trying to unload mq2bot on your main.
  4. E

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Thank you very much!
  5. E

What would be the if condition to put in for sk Hate's Attraction to not cast if the mob is standing right in front of you? It looks a little strange when in mid fight the mob flies up in the air.
  6. E

Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

I bought a couple premade toons and one custom toon. Very impressed with this guy's communication and professionalism. He does an awesome job! Highly recommended.
  7. E

What is the correct debuff if statement to not cast Malo if a mage is in the group? This is for a shaman if that matters.
  8. E

Bot macro - Customization

That is the toon trying to stop casting. If they are in the middle of casting a spell when the mob dies they move to keep from wasting mana. I believe when not on a mount they just /stopcasting or duck or whatever the command is to stop casting. This has been brought up several times.
  9. E

That should work. Thanks.
  10. E

I might have missed it some where but is there a way to change SK spire to 3rd instead of 1st?
  11. E

Just got back to testing this again. Mage does not use Mana Reserve AA (only usable under 20% mana) if it was supposed to anyway. It also seems that mod rods only get used if they are in top inventory slots, but not sure if that is this plugin or another.
  12. E

Is the mage DS line added in with the alias?
  13. E

Sounds great. Another thing I noticed is it fires mage third spire which kills the ds buff. This causes mage to chain cast the ds buff until the spire wears off.
  14. E

Not sure if you have it in yet, but is there a way to add a pet count check to the "of many" spell line for mages??
  15. E

oh well that makes more sense then. Thanks Pete.
  16. E

Just testing this out for a little bit and it seems at least on my wizzy it is not using the proper AssistAt percent. I have it set to assist at 90 and as soon as mob gets to camp it nukes like crazy and grabs agro.
  17. E

MQ2bot - alpha

I was going out of mana and spell harvest, AA harvest, and mod rod were all unused. I will reload everything and retest though.
  18. E

MQ2bot - alpha

Also the wizzy grabs agro pretty quick so I set it to assist at 90 and it still starts nuking like crazy as soon as mob gets to camp.
  19. E

MQ2bot - alpha

Trying this out on a wizzy and it flat out rocks. Only problem is it doesn't use harvest (AA or spell). It is also not using a mod rod. I have ManaAt=80
  20. E

Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

Smooth transaction and very good communication!!! Pleasure doing business with you.