Search results

1. E

Price Check on 32 slot bags?

right, id like them not to be no drop however, i see on in bazaar now for 700k
  2. E

Price Check on 32 slot bags?

Whats a good price (plat) to pay for a 32 slot bag in the bazaar?
  3. E

XP nerf to tasks coing in a few days

so what UF tasks are worth doing to get some exp when VoA goes live??
  4. E

What not to do when using MQ2 aka, how not to look like a newb.

Was killing in SS one night, the zone had 8 people. 4 of them were mine. I had a named up around the corner and was getting ready to engage. When out of no where the other 4 toons /warp to the named and took it down. I was upset so i sent him a tell about his warpage, I am sure that guy took...
  5. E

Beta

does anyone know what SoE takes into consideration to get into beta or is it random?
  6. E

Easy HoT Tasks?

thanks for awesome feedback. I have access to a toon that can requests all the group tasks which has facilitated the process. thanks
  7. E

Txevu - Zun`Muram Tkarish Zyk

AH ok so he just needs to be up then. ill perm camp a toon there to check on his spawn. What is his re-spawn timer anyway?
  8. E

Txevu - Zun`Muram Tkarish Zyk

How do spawn Zun`Muram Tkarish Zyk in Txevu ? I want go get the signet to be able to request tacvi expedition.
  9. E

Easy HoT Tasks?

ill give these a try when servers come back up. I may have a question or two later i am sure. Thanks
  10. E

Servers coming down on 10 Aug at 0300 PST

Thought id be going to sleep "early"... i failed.
  11. E

Easy HoT Tasks?

Which HoT tasks are easy to do(minimal effort) just by warpin around and killing the nameds the quests require?