Search results

1. B

MQ2AdvPath

So today i was playing around with Petes bot and it loaded MQ2AdvPath. Figured it was OK. then when i type in /follow and ran through a zone line, i got a message "[MQ2AdvPath] Warping Detected on SELF" I thought all warping was disabled. I did not do anything to except this risk, how do i...
  2. B

Am i paranoid

Today i set up an afk group for a couple hours, when i came back to the computer i noticed "#Event Controller" on my map, right next to my group. It's invisible however it is show up on the map when MMO is running, and i don't remember seeing it when i started the group. Anyone know what this is??
  3. B

Camp if no Rez

I am looking for some help on an MQ2events entry. I would like my toons to camp after death if they have not recieved a rez within 5 minutes after returning to bind location. however if it does see the "experiance gained from Resurrection" msg or something like that. for it to skip the /exit...
  4. B

CC response

I would like to set something up that when someone calls out in OOC for a "cc" or "camp check", for one of my toons to respond. I've thought about using MQEvents, just not sure how to set it up. Any advice.
  5. B

Insta Camp

Curious, how risky is instacamp??
  6. B

Just for Fun

With a Major patch/upgrade tomorrow, i thought it would be fun to start a pool for how long we will be without our beloved MQ2. This is only in fun and is in no way ment to be a derogatory thread. I think 8 days. I have a feeling the Masters have already started working code from the Beta.
  7. B

Veil of Alaris

So, im getting ready to buy the pre-order of Veil of Alaris and wanted to see if anyone thinks the stuff in the Collector's Edition is worth the extra $20. . Can get pricey on multilple accounts.
  8. B

BotMaster

I just downloaded the new compile and noticed MQ2Botmaster and Mq2Botslave. Can't find any discussion on them, so i thought i would start one and ask. I guess the name implies what they are for, but how do they work?
  9. B

Combine.Mac help

I'm looking for a little advice/help. I am trying to figure out how to use the Combine.mac that comes with MQ2 download. I am trying to use if for tailoring skill. i have a loom window open, a recipe selected and i type /combine. i get back a response of "Usage: /combine <pack>. i'm lost...
  10. B

MQ2Cast

I believe i am having a timing issue that invovles MQ2Cast. I have been down for several months due to a military obligation and i am just starting back up. I have updated MMO and contacted the the developer of the Macs to ask for solution and he tells me timing for spell casting is handled by...
  11. B

Dev's Loot Routine

Dev, Does your loot routine have a destroy option, i want to be able to keep a camp clear and the only options working for me right now are "keep" and "Leave". i have tried to use "destroy" however it does not work for me.
  12. B

MQ2Events

I am in need of a little help. I would like to use MQ2Events to trigger a /command based of the following in the MQ2chat window "Attempt at pulling failed due to time out waiting on mob". I am using Dev's bard mac and once in a while it hangs and the only way to fix it to restart macro "/macro...