Search results

1. T

Transferring MMO Folder

Could also use DropBox, or SugarSync or one of the other cloud drives around to move it around.
  2. T

MQ2Melee

Open up MQ2Melee.ini and where it says SpawnType change it from 10 to 14. Here is the info on how that works: SpawnType: 0 + all desired target type modifier: (+1 PC) (+2 NPC) (+4 PC PET) (+8 NPC PET) (+16 PC CORPSE) (+32 NPC CORPSE) default is 10 (0 for base + 2 for NPC and + 8 for NPC PET)...
  3. T

Epic 2.0's, Worth it?

I still use the click for my Ranger every time it refreshes, it might not be a great increase but it does help. Other epics are detriments though, so no Ranger is not the most useless.
  4. T

Epic 2.0's, Worth it?

BST epic click proc passed level 85 (maybe even around 80) will lower your pets DPS, the DA won't help pet and the 12% avoid melee does almost nothing. 2.0 BST epic at the high end is the same as for Mages, it's a 1k HP boost and a DPS lose for pet, it's useless.
  5. T

Anyone have a good bard mac / Modbot one ?

I just use EQBC, mq2melee and hotkeys to control all my alts. My main is a pet class so I just have the attack key for my pet also have eqbc command to the rest to assist me, stick to target and attack it, my pet follow key has a similar eqbc command that has them stick to me. As for bard songs...
  6. T

All EverQuest Servers Down

You would get more people quitting over that then over the downtime they are having now :P
  7. T

Apostrophe and Brackets not working in game

In Device Manager under Keyboards, update the "Microsoft eHome MCIR 109 Keyboard" to a "HID-compliant device" Here's a screenshot: http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1909/tilde.png Restart the game if you had it open, and presto, now you can type tilde's and still use your remote. That is...
  8. T

Bard song line up

31% for Triple Attack 23 for Flurry on the song version.
  9. T

Making mercs heal smarter

They will cast group heals, but they have to be hurt as well as the rest of the group. If the group is hurt but the merc is not they will single heal if all get hit they will usually cast a group heal.
  10. T

Tier 4 HOT Armor

Feerrott, the Dream Ginale Vaultseeker They cost about 31.5k per piece.
  11. T

Warping a group

/bca //assist nameoftoonwithtarget (add pc at end if it's a BST or you will most likely get pet) /bcaa //warp t both sent from the main toon, the one who has the target.
  12. T

No Freedom in Death

My mercs lived, did with BST, SK and Ranger, first time and had no clue what he could do. Honestly to me he was an easier fight then Lower Denizen (PITA). At end of fight all 6 in group had the illusion and DoT on and all lived.
  13. T

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Det and Beneficial both work the same way, I had to do some editing on my Paragon line for my BST. I needed to add Plague of Hulcror since it will block Paragon and he would try to constantly cast it. holyshit4=/if (!${Me.Buff[Plague of Hulcror].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}<80 && !${Me.Song[Focused...
  14. T

Adding a timer to my HUD

Dunno about that, never gave it much thought so I'm not sure if it's possible.
  15. T

Add downshitif=${Me.Buff[Revival Sickness].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Endurance VI].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Raid.Members}>0 && ${Me.CombatState.NotEqual[Combat]} && !${Zone.Name.Equal[Guild Hall]} && !${Zone.Name.Equal[Guild...
  16. T

Little late but you can try holyshit0=/if (${Melee.DiscID[Heel of Kanji]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Calanin's Synergy Rk. III]}) /disc Calanin's Synergy Rk. III holyshit1=/if (${Target.Buff[Calanin's Synergy Effect].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Stunning Kick]}) /casting "Stunning Kick" No Monk...
  17. T

Adding a timer to my HUD

//VoD VoDtext=3,58,255,255,234,8,Visage of Death : VoDreadytext=3,216,255,0,255,0,${If[${Me.AltAbilityReady[Visage of Death]},Ready,]} VoDnotready=3,216,255,255,0,0,${If[!${Me.AltAbilityReady[Visage of Death]},Will Be Ready In ${Me.AltAbilityTimer[Visage of Death].TimeHMS},]} That is how I add...
  18. T

Changing auto inventory back to vertical

Make a new folder with just the modified file and use that as UI, game will pick up missing items from Default folder and won't change anything inside the new folder.