Search results

1. L

disruptive persecution

can anyone tell me how to automate this to be casted when is up? I don't see it on the melee line
  2. L

Pet names

so i got what i wanted off but just in case i ever want it back how do u put owners names back on under the pet thank you in advanced for help btw
  3. L

Poll - Disable Active Hacks That Are Being Tracked By SoE For Next Three Months?

i vote for removing them as people being banned its just bringing a doubt on if we load mq or not, i dont use active hacks but when i see the claims " i ddint use anything " and got banned i get scared, what if its true.
  4. L

Pet names

how do you turn these off ?
  5. L

Launch Pad 4

i loaded mq after in game and went on is this safe or should i unloaded for now since i used new patcher
  6. L

On my second PC its telling me my compile is out of date???

yeah new one so basicly load mq at char select ?
  7. L

Vanilla Plugin in Loader Option

ok just to get this starigh MAP - MELEE are ok ? i mean im always behind the keyboard when i play just dont want to be hiting as many keys why melee and map well makes it easy to roam around.
  8. L

Vanilla Plugin in Loader Option

yes plx i miss melee if anything and map its only thing i would load if i can
  9. L

Accounts both active again

40 oz what do u mean vanilla
  10. L

Scared Straight?

i have a g15 but only got it for the prety lights im a newb when it comes to computers and programing stuff can anyone explaib how to program keys so i dont have to bash taunt all the time instead use one
  11. L

EQ Subscriptions

it is good news for those still loving the game but w/o mq2 not sure if i can get used to banging hotkeys always wich btw its why i started using mq cause my fingers started hurting really bad and wanted a /bash by itself and /taunt lol well have had it for awhile so cant complain u guys doing a...
  12. L

EQ Subscriptions

suspension seems lifted not loading mq for awhile until im told wich plugins are safe please guys work on this
  13. L

I think SOE is up to something?!

like i was saying in chat plugins i have loaded are maps ,melee cause i hate bashing , mq2cast and i loaded piggyzone just in case now i dont use warp fade or anythign off piggy but yesterday one of my gate pots failed so i got mad and did /gate got email today basicly thinkg has to do with...
  14. L

MAPS

anyone having problems with maps ? seems to be only in city of bronze that when i use filter im able to see npc but not reg labels of zone in maybee i did something and dont know can anyone please explain
  15. L

SS1

Paladin santification hit then Splash think enouhg for 1 or 2 if u hit refresh aa that will keep dot cured he usualy starts hiting his dot wich is timed i think so burn burn burn sometimes paladin gets killed but 1 <53 during that Sk round up adds and kite
  16. L

Convorteum 5 - Unstable Creation

each type of dwarfs means some sort of effect so stoping some dwarfs stop sporaly the crabs are hp based so dps but dont burn main mob and break off to kill adds splash as nessesary, if u dont want the double chest let in bloods and plant ones forgot name makse easier root evrything else
  17. L

Librarian's Nightmare

what i meant was that by having all knights and warriors taunt since raid is silenced u spread the dmg helping u stay alive long enouhg to kill books and loose silence heal and repeat