Search results

1. D

What would be fair?

What is a fair price for doing all 7 tradeskills to 300 not doing trophies just getting them to 300 in tailor, smithing, brewing, baking, pottery, fletching, Jewel crafting, if say all there skillz were like below 200 or less? And do we have a guesstimate of what it would cost if all things...
  2. D

Faction modifier

Is there any faction plug-ins or are those all server side?, like a plugin to make to ally with just turning it on?, i know there the languges one so figure maybe theres a faction plugin as well?? Dblade
  3. D

What is required for banning?

What is required for banning you for say warping will a simple petition from someone who sees you warping do it? and can they tell by checking your loggs i take it? If i was seen and supposedly reported for warping what kind of punishment should i expect for a first time having never been issued...
  4. D

Help with lagg issues thru plugin's

im running a i3 core laptop with 4 gigs of ram and windows 7, im having terrible lagg issues during raid because im guessing there isnt a dedicated video card , i was thinking maybe mq2size would help with cutting down on lagg any other suggestions of plugins to run or not to run at they would...
  5. D

Just As i get one working....

I got some of my down flags working now the others ones arent,....need help troubleshooting what it might be please here is my complete ini Kwoledge of the past, form of defense, spine coat, stone of might , aura of pure arcanum, Ancestral Memories, these are the ones working the other ones...
  6. D

others woking but this one

Can you see a problem with this downflag i fixxed the others to work like suggested but this one still not working downshit4=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense VII].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Defense VII].ID}) /casting "Coreforged Ring"|Item Thanks Thank you for help on last post , can delete it
  7. D

Confused about what to run after patch

I am not surr wich of these to run after a eq patch so that i dont loose all my saved files like waypoints personalize hud etc etc Download MMOBugs MQ2 Updater - Auto-Updating Installer Download Download MMOBugs MQ2 Setup - Full installer download Download MMOBugs MQ2 - Pre-compiled zip...
  8. D

Little help with text please, tu

here is my current downflags and they all work but the 2 i most recently added, #4, #10 downshit0=/if (${Spell[Prismatic Ward II].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Prismatic Ward II].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Frost-Strung Bow"|Range downshit1=/if (${Spell[Crackling Blades rk...
  9. D

How can i fix this little treasure?? Mac help pls

This is a macro i pulled off the boards and am trying to modify it to help me with doing brell's bounty in brell's rest and cooling chamber any suggestion on how i can modify this to suit the different item would be greatly appreciated while im still new to this im trying my best. I copied this...
  10. D

When a new compile comes out??

Do i have to save all my ini files like mlee , downflags,holyflags,macro ini's hyper fishing , waypoints etc etc , and move them out before replacing new compile in old folder or does the new compiles only affect others things not related to these? Like will my hud be ok?? or do i need to save a...
  11. D

Active Lon Deck builds

I know mq is mainly for everquest but since lon is everquest Can people post there great deck building ideas here so ill have something to work with im recently back to game and need some advice thanks guys
  12. D

LON Cards

Im trying to figure out if theres and MQ stuff for LON, like maybe be able to view what cards there holding?? as well and more importantly im trying to figure out how to save pictures of my cards for offline viewing so i can spend more time making decks and not be confin ed to the deckbuilder...
  13. D

Ranger Afk Bot??

Ill make several post cause theres several different things im trying to find out . Murdunks ive heard is good for afk botting for aa's is there a ranger afk macro out there if so can someone point me to link, if not can i get help making one? I have searched the boards for good ways to make...
  14. D

Looking for new smithing macro

is there a new smithing macro out there that does all the buying and combines if so can someone post a link to it , i think the sickles no longer get you to 300 ?? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated
  15. D

Using mq2advloot need help

So im using the mq2advloot plugin but the item im trying to get is a no drop item, im noticing it has came across a couple no drop items and it doesnt try and pick them up , is there a way to turn it on so they do, i have corpses turned off once looted so if it doesnt pick it up i would have to...
  16. D

making hotkeys??

ok so ingame you hit the "." to bring the flashing cursor up in a secure mq2 box what if i want to make a hotkey with like say /fade on it , how could i do that? cause if my first line of hotkey just has a "." , it puts me at "saying " "." as i guess default for hotkeys is say and then it would...
  17. D

modyfying a HUD

ive been working with modifying the hud fry posted for rangers, besides having to move everything one line at a time thru notebook then saving and checking it ( is there and easier way yo make it all tighter or do you just have to play with the number?) im trying to figure out how i set up a...
  18. D

zone list compile??

ive looked in the threads but cant find a zone list compile with short names for piggy, if someone can point me that direction it would be greqtly appreciated, like how stone root falls is really westkorlach , etc etc