Search results

1. F

MQ2 for RageFire?

DoCrack EnviroFall doesn't work on Ragefire lol
  2. F

MQ2SpawnMaster sound or beep

Is there a way to make MQ2SpawnMaster give an audible notification on spawn? Like a /beep command or anything? Thanks.
  3. F

2011 Tradeskill macros

Could we make it not sell Water Flask and Vegetables? its not the foraged vegetables it gets stuck on too btw it also gets stuck on vegetables if you go to next recipe
  4. F

2011 Tradeskill macros

Found another problem, its trying to sell vegetables for 0c and its in an endless loop. maybe because it was foraged, i'll try destroyign it and see if it fixes it EDIT: also is there a way to chjange to vertical looting from horizontal looting? i see the two diff configurations for SLOT 8 in...
  5. F

2011 Tradeskill macros

I found a fix, its cause the container was collapsible mixing bowl and not mixing bowl.
  6. F

2011 Tradeskill macros

I just got a problem with the brewing macro. Brewing is currently at 68. Running OIL recipe Recipe Oil: Vegetable Oil You have less than 40 vegetables.. Making more. Running VEG recipe. Could not find container Enviro Buying from Dray Cuves Couldn't find vegetables The macro has ended. I...
  7. F

2011 Tradeskill macros

That's weird I think thats what was crashing my game a few minutes ago. I'll give it another shot. Thanks, I'm glad you're still paying attention to these posts :D
  8. F

2011 Tradeskill macros

have you posted your fix to this? this is the entire reason i just bought mmobugs lol. i can't seem to get around it, thanks. if anyone knows how to fix the problem with clicking items please help
  9. F

SARS MQ2 UI for EverQuest

Could you post a screenshot of the UI?