Search results

1. B

MQ2autologin broke?

not working here either.
  2. B

breaking follow - /keypress not working.

I'm using the games follow and trying to break follow using /keypress wasd down left right--I've tried everything and it doesn't break follow or even appear to work. Strangely /keypress movementkey hold will function but is not a great solution for breaking autofollow. Any ideas?
  3. B

MQ2Cast not working properly on Ragefire

/bct pet //casting "Shock of Swords"|7 -maxtries|5 works as a fizzleguard, but it also recasts on resists.
  4. B

How Project 1999 MQ2 Detection System Works

Nah, I don't MQ2 or bot over there at all as I don't really feel that I need to. Though, if I were to get banned for anything it would be RMT as I've bought a bit of plat. Though, the guy who sold it to me is still in EC selling shit so I'll be fine for a little while.
  5. B

How Project 1999 MQ2 Detection System Works

Do you think that includes Chrome/FireFox titles of webpages too? I've been to a few websites they probably would find ... suspicious.
  6. B

Best DPS Class?

Interesting. I recently came back and started a new bot group relative to what I knew back when I last played in house of thule. My group currently consists of: Paladin Cleric Enchanter Beastlord Ranger Berserker Would it be worth it to drop any of the DPS I currently have for a wizard?
  7. B

Free to Play oh and RAF is over

So happy I've already quit this game.
  8. B

Cheaters and Exploiters in EverQuest Put on Notice: Stop Now

General is probably an adequate location for an issue such as this; no one has been banned ...yet.
  9. B

tauntif please help

/If (!${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]}) { /If (${Me.AbilityReady[Taunt]}) /squelch /Doability Taunt
  10. B

An idea for the plugins and MMOBugs

I've been using the /gate function within plugin MQ2PiggyZone. I am curious what this action would look like to a gm. To be more specific, does /gate look like a warp, if i were petitioned is it easily spotable?
  11. B

An Idea.

I believe htw said it was-not possible when I private messaged him about this idea.
  12. B

How to remove a key bind?

Bolded below are the specifc binds that I want to no longer exist. I've inserted =NULL and =CLEAR in attempt to disable them but they just keep reappearing. How do you remove a keybind? [Key Binds] MQ2CSCHAT_Nrm=/ STOP_BCK_Nrm=S STOP_BCK_Alt=Down STOP_LFT_Nrm=A STOP_LFT_Alt=Left...
  13. B

Modbot Help

I am unsure what you're asking.
  14. B

Modbot Users thread

Hello! I'm curious to see a few TLP 50+ shaman ini files if anyone cares to share.
  15. B

Groundspawn

When I did the EQNavi beta it had a useful function. Knowing the item name would help a lot. Here's my idea-only outline for what I would write. /target item21321 /navi item click /autoinventory /if item inventory /call gtfo. /return.
  16. B

Building a /bc macro?

Hello! I've created a few dozen macros that all pretty much suck. I've decided I want to write an all-inclusive(of the classes i play) issued command-only macro. There are a few ways to do this, eqchat channels, group, tells etc. I can find how-tos on those very easily; however I am having an...
  17. B

Can't get EQBCS to run correctly ((

If you're just running characters on the same machine you only need to connect to machine default which is 127.0.0.1
  18. B

Can't get EQBCS to run correctly ((

In command prompt type: ipconfig The series of numbers you want is IPv4.