Search results

1. V

help me understand the reasoning

not to mention could buy the ACoF for 100 bucks on PA all day long for months and yeah its not that big of an increase, the CoTF rares will drop in price as they get older but are worth what they are due to the T3-T4 raid stats and also most people that were willing to pay for the acof have one...
  2. V

MMOloader immediately quits

no idea was just looking on another site and they had to recompile for live because of some change with mq so no idea if that would effect titanium /shrug
  3. V

MMOloader immediately quits

something changed on mq's side, maybe a recompile needed? saw something posted on mq forums about it today
  4. V

Stealth question

make a FTP throw away account and try it out see if that account catches the ban stick is what i would do. new email, new account and i agree /miss stealth
  5. V

Fabled Vallon

i use an sk and a warrior with 2 zerkers and cleric, just keep one tank outta range until first is stunned and with zerkers he dies fast enough with decap
  6. V

Funny Scam from CodeCompiler

dumb i personally hope the moron gets some form of ND working so the morons who buy it can catch the ban stick when sony catches on, i've had enough of Code running his mouth to last a lifetime he's a putz.... /Rant off