Search results

1. A

Kaladim Constitutional Macro

Is there a macro that will do just the kaladim and not the subconbines? I have used the ts macro for it and seems to crash me or macro will end when i get to Buy Yarrow, say cant find yarrow, I dont have good internet connection, I belive it is to slow at pulling merch items up. And I did...
  2. A

Can you reload MQ2 once /unload

Subject is the question, If you do /unload is there a way to reload without logging out?
  3. A

tier 9 zone

How do you zone into Volska's Husk. I use stealth to get to zi and turned it off but couldnt zone in and yes I have done all qest to get into t9 zone
  4. A

Enc trick

Can anyone make a macro to do the 2nd part post in this link http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-cheats-and-guides/16761-couple-of-chanter-tricks-for-reducing-inc-damage.html 2 - Cutting a group mobs DPS by 50+%. This works on *most* mobs through to yellow con. The spell The downward...
  5. A

m2qstealth

Can gm detect this if your using it and also can you hail npc with it?
  6. A

MQ2 cause zone to have like west bug?

Hi Im new to using MQ2, running windows 7 and my game is having what looks like west bug. when running zone kinda disappears then it reappear, is this a problem on window 7 or MQ2, not had any issue like this till I started running mq2. Also does MQ2 need to be unloaded if any GMs are logged...