Search results

1. N

MQ2Bot Common Problems and Answers

Have you tried loading the plugin? type /plugin mq2bot. Then type /bot on
  2. N

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

I think I see the issue. I have old, outdated plugins in my Config folder from the migration program I ran. The updated plugins are getting downloaded and put into a folder named Plugins. I'm assuming that the MMOLoader program is using the old, outdated plugins that are located in my Config...
  3. N

Did you figure out a fix for this? My Next is still doing this and I've been experiencing several game freezes and think that it's related. @htw have you seen this happen before?
  4. N

MQ2AASpend has crashed my toons a few times. I sent the debug file.
  5. N

Weird Settings Flip Flop

Before the last patch, I was using farm.mac and my toon would stick to the front of the mob as follows: MQ2MoveUtils:: Dir(Any) Dist(0.00) Mod(0.84%) Head(Loose) and everything was perfect. After the patch it sometimes works fine with those same settings and sometimes continuously circles...
  6. N

using /makecamp on 1 to return to camp question

Make sure that you are not targeting anything when you type /makecamp on 1
  7. N

Plugin Disable AA in MQ2Bot

I figured out he issue I was having. My toon was using a different ability that was on the same timer. There is nothing wrong with the plugin. Thanks for looking into this.
  8. N

Hi J, Yes, it does indeed show "Knockbackif0: 0" when I type /bot on. It's the line right after the Knockback0: Press the Attack VIII
  9. N

I'm trying to do the same thing with turning off a warrior AA named 'Press the Attack'. It's listed as: Knockback0: Press the Attack VIII I added the following to my .ini but the AA continues to fire: Knockbackif0=0 Any additional suggestions as to how to turn it off? Thanks
  10. N

/echo command

Thanks, William! For some reason there was an alias set under /echo. I removed that line and everything works fine again.
  11. N

/echo command

I rebooted and also replaced MQ2Main with the file from one of my computers that it's working on but I still get an error message that says "DoCommand - Couldn't parse "/echo MQ2 Loaded". Weird...
  12. N

/echo command

The /echo command stopped working on only one of my computers for some reason. Which plugin uses this command and has anyone else ever experienced this? Anyone know of a fix to get it working again?
  13. N

DON'T UPDATE EVERQUEST - Old EQ Client Link

Also, here's a link to the post on how to use patchme to bypass the Launchpad: PATCHME
  14. N

DON'T UPDATE EVERQUEST - Old EQ Client Link

EverQuest did a ninja patch but old eqgame.exe works fine for MQ2. Here's a link to download the old client. Use this to replace the one that was updated with patch. Link to old EQ Client Use the "patchme" option when starting up EQ to prevent re-patching this client again.
  15. N

Macro Farm.mac

MQ2Nav folder Might need to type /nav reload once the file is in the correct location.
  16. N

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Watch the video that Fry made on the MQ2MoveUtils wiki page. Here's the link: MQ2MoveUtils - MMOBugs Wiki Make sure the plugin is loaded /plugin mq2moveutils Play around with all of those commands and you'll get the hang of it. Most likely you'll want something like /makecamp radius 100 or...
  17. N

Navigating Katta Castrum!

The zone in location for Zhisza is 4195, 2571 in the NW part of the zone. You do not need any type of flagging to enter the zone. And there is no need to float over the walls to get there, it's just a long run on the ground :) Edit: Here are directions... From the wizard portal run due south...
  18. N

TDS-chanter/bard

You should be good with adding any class of your choice, especially when you're teamed up with a warrior. Use mage/bst pet as tank though if warrior gets mezzed. Should be able to single pull with the necro if the warrior is having difficulty with 2-3. They should be fine with that many mobs though.
  19. N

Gamma control unavailable in EQ... Why?

Open the Alt-O options window - Display Tab - Advanced Options tab at the bottom then click the Enabled Window Gamma box (this is a new feature)