Search results

1. T

Accept Gold Membership Station Cash

It looks like you now have to accept the 500 SC that you get with Gold membership. Would anyone be interested in building a plugin that auto accepts that for us?
  2. T

Selo's Sonata

I've been searching for almost an hour. I am using Pete's Bot with my box group. I pull with my bard but I can't figure out the best way to keep Selo's Sonata up. I haven't found a holyshit that works!
  3. T

When will ROF go on sale?

Anyone want to hazard a guess at when ROF may go on sale? I saw Amazon sold VOA on sale not long after it released. Many here have more experience with their product cycles than I do.
  4. T

Bot Macro for Wizard

I'm working with my 86 wizard right now. What spell rotation are you guys using for modern wizards in exp groups? If someone could share a .ini file it would be awesome. If not, just a rotation would be great. Thanks!
  5. T

Need 3 more accounts

I have 3 gold accounts right now. I want to box a full group and I'm wondering how you guys with multiple accounts are running them. Should I go with silver accounts? I have 3 already. I.m mostly curious if I would have to have 3 more gold subscriptions to really make it work.
  6. T

Can't login after the login server downtime

Login servers are back up.
  7. T

This is Argath & Shore up the Defenses Mac

Has anyone considered automating these 2 quests? I'm not much of a programmer so I wouldn't know where to start, but it seems like the nature of the quest would make it pretty right for a macro. Anyone here tried it?