Search results

1. R

My shammy keeps casting talisman of celerity over and over how do you fix

[Buffs] BuffsOn=1 Buffs1=Roar of the Lion|MA Buffs2=Ennui Rk. II|MA Buffs3=Pact of the Wolf|Me Buffs4=Savage Growth|MA Buffs5=Cannibalization|mana|70|70 Buffs6=Group Pact of the Wolf|MA Buffs7=Talisman of the Wulthan Rk. II|Dual|Spirit of Resilience Buffs8=Ward of Remediation|Me Buffs9=Pact of...
  2. R

Trouble getting shaman ini working In game

Basically I am trying to get my shaman settings to work in game but im doing /bot on but its only loading default stuff and its not using epic or anything else on my settings. I just need to know how to get my shaman to run all of his stuff including 2.0 etc. Hes also crashing and the only one...
  3. R

Berserker Macro for Zbot Problem

I am having a problem with my berserker macro working, i wanted to see if someone could refine it for me because id like for him to attack at 98%. Please, thanks! 1. [General] 2. focusbeneficial=1.0 3. focusdetrimental=1.0 4. fdstand=TRUE 5. bosslevel=83 6. attackwindow=1m 7...
  4. R

Quick ini. file question

i have a mac which runs my toons to help them assist me but i cant seem to understand why hes not casting/ or using some abilities can anyone help me out?