Search results

1. Skook

Surge of Ironvines Rk. II limits ??

Just wondering if anyone knows if the Druid DS spell Surge of Ironvines Rk. II is limited to so many melee strikes, etc. If I cast it on my war in a place like Valde, the buff timer goes it's full length (1:45 from my druid), but when I cast it on a monk tanking trash mobs in Foundation, the...
  2. Skook

Pet's and logging

Not sure if I missed any news on a past patch, having anything to do with pets (with their buffs), disappearing after you log, but just logged in one of my old pet class toons, for the first time in a long time. (lower level toon), and the pet was still there with weapons and buffs ? Or was this...
  3. Skook

Character server transfers and new accounts

This is for those who, like me, didn't know. I had a toon on one account that I wanted to put on a new account of his own, (for boxing reasons) and also transfer him to another server. I made the mistake of moving him to a new account before I did the server transfer. Tried to do a potion...
  4. Skook

Problem with merc tank

My druid's merc tank will function normal in a regular group. Puller brings mob to camp - merc attacks mob. Lately, two of us, have been running 2 groups (not raid), but boxing toons and mercs killing Underfoot named for gear and clays. My druid is in the opposite group of puller, but even...
  5. Skook

Looking for a good plat website link

Does anyone know a good website link for buying plat ? Last couple I tried kept telling me for a week, they are out of stock, lol (others dead links) I CAN NOT buy through players here, because I don't/won't use paypal. (I use a credit card only). I was a steady customer at one site until they...
  6. Skook

MQ2Melee command question?

Just curious, of all the MQ2melee commands, such as /melee agro=on for example, once you type a command, does that feature stay on permanent ? Or do you have to enable it each time you log on ?
  7. Skook

MQ2Melee problem ?

I'm not very experienced yet with MQ, but I am learning fast, lol I tried using the mq2melee with my tank, but after he started whaling on the mob, the the whole melee would stop every so often and I had to hit the melee button again ? Any tips or help would greatly be appreciated :)
  8. Skook

Strange install with MMOLoader login

I was installing the mq2 (for the first time). There was no problems with the installation, but something strange happened after it did the auto update. First of all, it didn't ask me for login information (not even configured yet). After the updates it put the little blue icon down in the tray...
  9. Skook

Playerauctions habits?

I went to Playerauctions site (my first time buying an account) and after I bought an account with my cc, I got an email from PA, telling me they were in the process of "checking out" the account, which would take about an hour and then they would send me the login info on the account. I did get...