Search results

1. C

Account Few accounts for sale

Open to offers but I won't go down on the Warrior as he has 6 years of vet aas, max tradeskills, 7/7 jeweler trophy, pop raids and hunter, PoW mines flag, collectors editions of expansions, some collections finished, and loads more for you to check. If you have offers or questions please feel...
  2. C

Account Few accounts for sale

All chacters should have plenty of bags and around 100k plat on them as well as at least 1 cute mount. Message with questions!! all toons are on Vox server except the first cleric that's on Mangler Mangler: Level 57.78656 (78.656% into level) I won't be using or leveling anymore so... You'll...
  3. C

Account 18 year old account with **lifetime all access** for sale

added tbl details for the vox mage because of requests.. lots of other details i guess that I left out, if you have questions just message me.
  4. C

bump, I did lots of hunter and conqueror stuff this weekend on the mage.. :D
  5. C

I wouldn't say, "very" attached... I know a ballpark for what I can get for it but wanted to leave it open to offers.
  6. C

Howdy.. This is one account that I created about 18 years ago and have played on and off for my entire adult life with characters on servers, Tunare, Agnarr, Mangler, and Vox. I didn't put a price tag on the account because i wanted it to be open to offers... I know a ballpark figure just...
  7. C

Account Ready to Play Custom Toons

Sondramarie is my the best, she pays attention to little details and really focuses on the full package with important augs/weapons and items that no one else does/has for me. 200% recommended.
  8. C

Kronos WTS Krono

Howdy, any Krono available at the moment?
  9. C

Items WTS Full TDS Collection Sets

I'll take 2 or 3 sets if you can bring them to vox :)
  10. C

Kronos WTB Krono

Howdy! Anyone have some Krono for sale? However few or ... not few you got!