Search results

1. cptnmikey

any good places out tere for a necro to solo ??

I went from 75 to 77 pretty quickly in Loping plains kiting the wereorcs. -C
  2. cptnmikey

Ding Level 1!

Older brother is a zerker :) He's like over three feet tall, 37 pounds and hes just over two. And he runs around the house saying "MUSTANG" Heh. -Mike
  3. cptnmikey

Ding Level 1!

Just wanted to share our new little level 1 (screamer). Procs Ear Shriek which affects everyone in a 60 foot radius :) Just wanted to share our little baby with the MMO community :) Big brother (2 years old) is ready to kick his butt at home. -Mike
  4. cptnmikey

Help please? question

LMFAO MJ! Hahahaha. You should ask her why it means so much to her. Really...in the end of all things, does it really matter if you used a ubiquitous program for ease of game playing? Tell her that it would make more time for you and her to be together :) My wife doesnt play, not anymore, she...
  5. cptnmikey

elite vendors

Add me also, dunno if that would ever work, but it would be great! :) -Mike
  6. cptnmikey

Mage Macro - 10 May 09

Take out that line till it gets fixed, crash go bye bye
  7. cptnmikey

Not getting any XP

yeah that seems to be my case man. Thanks for the infos. -Mike
  8. cptnmikey

Not getting any XP

yeh im seeing that. I am level 78 on monk and getting .32 per a few kills. Weird. I switched it to AA xp and I am getting xp every kill. It must be the level. -Mike
  9. cptnmikey

Not getting any XP

Weird, this has been happening for a while now. I don't know if it is an MQ thing or server thing but I am not getting ANY xp for any kills. Maybe 20% of the time I will get xp. Last night my necro kited a white level 85 monster in tosk and I killed it, says "You have gained party exp" and my xp...
  10. cptnmikey

Patch Day Can't Use MAcroQuest 2?

Justin In my experience over the past few years with MQ2 it has taken anywhere from 6-12 hours to get a working patch. I think that is about average. It could take 3 hours or a whole day. Just go and tradeskill :) Or better yet....go to the GYM! :) heh jk -Mike
  11. cptnmikey

Windows 7 + Eq question

Well not billion gigabytes really? Up to 16 or so gigabytes. Not billion gigabytes...thats a hell of a lot! -Mike
  12. cptnmikey

Windows 7 + Eq question

64 bit is working great for me so far. I had 4 instances of EQ running on my comp the other day with 32bit, it was a tad laggy on alt tabbing. I am going to assume the 64 bit will work a little better. I repartitioned my HDs for this 64 bit install. -Mike
  13. cptnmikey

Which classes would you pick?

I 3 box with: 85 Nec 77 Monk 72 Shaman getting 4th up pretty soon: Mage 3 cleric mercs and a tank merc with three pet classes. Will be fun :) -Cptn
  14. cptnmikey

Couple Questions for the Experts

So does this mean you could potentially zone into void e and buy your spells if you are not flagged for void e? :) -M
  15. cptnmikey

Whats your HUD Look like ?

SO I downloaded the sweet necro Hud from earlier in these posts, how would I load it once I log my necro on? Can i have a bunch of .inis in the MQ2 folder and just choose which one I want to use for the situation? How would I do that? Would it be something like naming my necro UI...
  16. cptnmikey

eqgame.exe crash

Another thing that worked for me: Go to www.ccleaner.com and download that free reg cleaner. It will take care of corrupted file and whatnot in your reg. I no longer get eqgame.exe crashes while running macs.
  17. cptnmikey

Administrator permission??

In Vista it is actually just Windows Button>Control Panel>User Accounts>User Account Control link. /Mike
  18. cptnmikey

EQ Problem

Try booting and running just one. Does that work? If it doesn't I wouldn't think it is bandwidth, as DSL can handle one EQ game going through. Did this happen all of the sudden? Like "BANG, EQ no longer works". Have you ever been able to play 4 comps at once? -Mike
  19. cptnmikey

Boxing a group....Best Combo?

I use an 85 necro with a tier 1 tank merc. I know...lame eh? :) Well I don't have a guild so I get stuck with the leftovers :) I like my necro for lots of reasons. First of all with a necro, if you can cast on a mob, it is all over for them if you have a little time. I can currently stack...
  20. cptnmikey

Boxing a group....Best Combo?

Im runnin 85 nec - Tank 75 monk - Cleric and going to PL my shammy currently have a 65 zerker with cleric merc, but I think I have the dps under control. Will use a tank merc with the shammy. -Mike