Search results

1. D

Help a noob out please

Lol it was backed up thats how i got it back every time i tinker around with stuff me being me i always mess something up
  2. D

Help a noob out please

never mind i fixed that portion of it but still cant run the macro it just says something about MQ2Cast_Spell_Routines.inc and not being able to open it or run it i dunno i give up for the night
  3. D

Help a noob out please

okay so in tinkering around with stuff i shouldnt have i removed this file MQ2Cast_Spell_Routines.inc and i cant seem to find any where to put it back into my macros folder now every time i try to run a macro it says unable to add macro line where can i dind a link of that so i can put it back...
  4. D

MagePet maker.

it doesnt seem to pull the aa i have it and still loads the spell gem
  5. D

MagePet maker.

This Thing works wonders i will use it only draw back that i have is i raid and some of those spells gems like slot 1 and 2 i use for gather potential and Twincast and those are long reloaders but other then that this thing is awesome thanks man
  6. D

Bin Laden is Dead

i think some one has Jokes why would they bury him at sea it makes no sense i want proff i want pictures and i want a blood test by more then one doctor im all for having him dead but i want proof seems fishy that it would come out when obama has his lowest rating he has ever had
  7. D

Verizon Droid Phones

i work for Verizon it just really depends on what your wanting the phone to do for you the 2 is more Buisness the X is more media/play
  8. D

How Much EQ Have You Played Without MQ2 Since Patch?

I probably wont play i did the grind to 87 but after that it just wasnt fun anymore when they get it back up i will re activate
  9. D

Lions & Bears, OH MY!

what i meant is that even the call looks Questionable to me but i will take a win either way and we shall see about the playoffs
  10. D

Lions & Bears, OH MY!

Oh you Poor poor Lions Fans i am a bears fan it looks Quetionable to me as well but hay 1-0 baby