Search results

1. P

Auto camp

Hi guys, I would like to know if there is a plugin that will make my characters auto camp (or /q) after few hours of doing something. I use Bot.mac, and I would like to quit the game after 3 hours of farming. So launching the macro could be the trigger of the timer. Is it possible to do?
  2. P

About silver/gold sub

Hi guys, Currently there is 2 posts about gear and augment that could be used with silver sub. It seems posters are people who want to put their accounts or some of them into silver/free sub. I have 3 accounts too and I am planning to put 2 of them into silver option. So far, I would like to...
  3. P

RoF drop list

I was used to look on rasper to check out drops and quests for new expansion. He didn't work on RoF, so is any of you know a good website doing the same kind of lists?
  4. P

Free to play

Hi everyone, Few weeks ago, I saw a post in marketplace where the seller said its account was F2P but it bought acces to all slot bags and Rk II spells. Cant find informations about this on everquest website. Do some of yo hear about that?
  5. P

coding language

Hi there, I am looking for some explanation about coding language used (not sure it is the good way to say it). Here is my issue, I took an exemple from Pete's macro : NukeConditions1=!${Me.Song[Chaotic Power].ID} ==> conditions is fullfilled when buff is off on me...
  6. P

To USA citizens (and others...)

Hi guys, Are you aware about senate bill 1867??Is this bill on way to be validated? To what I understood from french news and some english web site, it is pretty scary... What are your feelings about it?
  7. P

OS inquiry

Hey guys, I would like to know if some of you are using something else than Window to play Eq, and which issues they had. I plan to change Windows 7 for Ubuntu, I don't think Eq will run without a virtualisation software, could you confirm? What about Mq2?