Search results

1. P

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Cant load it :) Having an error message pop up and "plugin mq2bot could not be loaded in mq2 window" when typing /plugin mq2bot load
  2. P

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Does this plugin work with the UF compile for eqemu servers?
  3. P

Auto camp

I was looking for a common solution as dewey wrote. And a specific for your macro, I planned to ask you in bot.mac thread if no results showed up here . thank you, both of you.
  4. P

Auto camp

Hi guys, I would like to know if there is a plugin that will make my characters auto camp (or /q) after few hours of doing something. I use Bot.mac, and I would like to quit the game after 3 hours of farming. So launching the macro could be the trigger of the timer. Is it possible to do?
  5. P

About silver/gold sub

Hi guys, Currently there is 2 posts about gear and augment that could be used with silver sub. It seems posters are people who want to put their accounts or some of them into silver/free sub. I have 3 accounts too and I am planning to put 2 of them into silver option. So far, I would like to...
  6. P

Triple station cash Dec. 21

Anyone to buy 3 walmart card for a poor frenchie? :p
  7. P

Sony Deals

It seems today is Race unlock... How can we buy one ticket if account is still gold? :p
  8. P

wizard mac

Oops didnt see date of first post... seems my post is useless
  9. P

wizard mac

I asked some things about bot.mac but latest version. Here is a link with working but incomplete INI, you can also follow thread to look for improvement. http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-macroquest2-macros-huds-and-uis/24608-bot-macro-145.html#post200939
  10. P

RoF drop list

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks
  11. P

RoF drop list

I was used to look on rasper to check out drops and quests for new expansion. He didn't work on RoF, so is any of you know a good website doing the same kind of lists?
  12. P

Free to play

Something clever could be a kind of "SoE all access subscription" to rely 2 or more accounts from the same owner...
  13. P

Free to play

SoE at its best...
  14. P

Free to play

Thx Saar, it seems I will have this problem on my third account... I can confirm it is 250 sc for an increase of 100 in aa pool... Is there someone that knows if it has an effect on character with 5k+ aa? Or do wee need to buy 40*100aa before pexing again?
  15. P

Free to play

Thx for replies guys. I have an account that will end gold membership tomorrow, so I will be able to check it out. But an intense month of pex could clearly be better than this stupid option...
  16. P

Free to play

IIRC? what does that mean??
  17. P

Free to play

hehe ok thx. Is there intermediate lvl of aa caps, or does it unlock till unlimited?
  18. P

Free to play

Couldnt find it... Should the account be silver to see options?
  19. P

Free to play

Hi everyone, Few weeks ago, I saw a post in marketplace where the seller said its account was F2P but it bought acces to all slot bags and Rk II spells. Cant find informations about this on everquest website. Do some of yo hear about that?
  20. P

Fear Shards

Nice augments as reward : http://www.everquest.com/news/article?month=112012&id=524412