Search results

1. J

Some simple macros for p99

yes if you named the file simplenuke.mac btw this line in your wiz macro needs something /if ((${Target.PctHPs}<95) && (${Target.Type.Equal["NPC"]})) :cast1 need to add /goto before :cast1
  2. J

Some simple macros for p99

Hello all, recently bought a subscription haven't been here since Live 2007, however I come with some gifts. Writing macros in old syntax sucks, especially searching the mq2 forums for old macros. Most of these macros are ghetto and some of these macros are not 100% safe and should not be used...
  3. J

P99 PP for $$$

On the contrary to the amount of pp zatox wants, i have 27$ left in my paypal looking for some pp or items on p99 pm me please
  4. J

New Expansion for EQ - Secrets of Faydwer

god damnit lvl 80 with no mgk =(
  5. J

Solteris Progression Checklist

wish i knew how to zone into Solteris with my finished combine ring
  6. J

Solteris Progression Checklist

no dude im stuck on "where there's a will there's a way" seems like soe dont want you to progress. well, 5mins after i wrote this. i did the solo task before this and while my FD'er was standing by the portal and my main did the solo task it won it instantly.
  7. J

Stick front

i use rogue helper on my warrior and it always sticks him in front when he gets hit. its great, controls push well