Search results

1. M

PoWar

Remember for all mobs here pets are a bad idea, in fact for most pets will wipe you or make your healer run oom before the mob dies. I have figured out how to box Thokk and The Blade, maybe more using Pete's bot macro and mq2events. For Thokk I have the 2 events, duck trigger with an action of...
  2. M

MMOBugs MQ2 Beta Server - Latest Release

"About" says beta. Plugin version 23.2.0.0 dated 10/26. No version error on load or when i manually try to inject.
  3. M

date matches just updated both. If I manually run "check for updates" on mmoloader it says there are some but never downloads them. also starts without the version mismatch error. That may be related to an error I get for plugin cloot so may not be a real problem.
  4. M

But using eq version check on latest beta exe seems to think its live ? Won't inject.
  5. M

Clicky buffs as permanent passive buffs

Anyone else having issues with this ? something is spamming the buffs and I can't seem to find what's doing it. I do not have downshits for them and it happens without a macro running.
  6. M

looking to tweak downflag for twincast

Would Me.GemTimer[] be able to indicate that i'm on global cooldown ? or just specific spell ?
  7. M

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

For a Downshit, Is there a way to tell if you are on global spell cooldown? I want to hit an AA only when I am not able to cast a spell.
  8. M

looking to tweak downflag for twincast

I think ${Me.CastReady[Twincast Rk. II]}
  9. M

Melee range and rampage abilities

I have a holy to use rampage but i only want to use it if there are x number of mobs in melee range. How do i specify melee range ? Something like ${SpawnCount[npc radius 20 zradius 10]}<= 3 but I don't know what melee range is. Does that make sense?
  10. M

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Illusion buff downshits I have some downshits for illusions to get the AC buffs but i do not want the illusions. I'm just too pretty! they are no longer clicking off. Also is there a way to clickoff the pirate illusion no matter what form, like regex or something? gnome, erudite etc ? If I...
  11. M

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Bard trying to mezz single pulls. Mage chain clicking soothing breath ear with chanter buff on, or when it already landed.