Search results

1. B

Bot mac / Plugin

Everything is working great, except my shaman just seems to randomly crash all the time. Just the shaman, none of my other toons. Sent in a few crash dumps, maybe you guys can see the issue. I'm not even sure if it is the macro doing it or not.
  2. B

Bot mac / Plugin

ok gave that one a go and here is what im getting now, attached the log file.
  3. B

Bot mac / Plugin

And thanks again for all your guys's help.. Really appreciate it.
  4. B

Bot mac / Plugin

my shaman so far has been the only one crashing, sent in a few bugcrash reports. also the screen shot in the above post.. let me know if u need me to turn on some more debugging or something.
  5. B

Bot mac / Plugin

error im getting on my shaman
  6. B

Bot mac / Plugin

Sorry I haven't gotten to test any of this out yet. Definitely appreciate you guys trying to fix this up for me, will test it out this weekend and let you know how its going. Thanks again !
  7. B

Bot mac / Plugin

Anyone able to use these with ROF2 client? I can't seem to not get them to throw errors, work ect.. lots of 'int' errors. Really sorry if this is something stupid i've done. pretty much searched the entire forums but havent seen anyone with a prob like this.
  8. B

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Appears there was a patch today? Getting the wrong .exe error when trying to load.
  9. B

Box more then 1 on P99

So I have proxycap, got pingbuster got everything all set up, but it doesn't connect to the log in server at all.(says cannot connect, check network status, blah blah ). All my other programs work fine, and whatismyip.com shows the diff ip.. any clues or help would be greatly appreciated..