Search results

1. L

Items WTS Chase Items

I have two. Skycleaver 13 Krono, 15 if you want me to transfer. $130/150 Golden Sage's Earring. 25 Krono, 27 if you want me to transfer. $250/270 sold Or will take Paypal F&F
  2. L

Fartaunt

Ran into many groups running fartaunt Macs, quit being funking idiots and write a non-lazy Mac you mooks. Also put a delay in your Cc responses! You're gonna get the lot of us banned when DB gets fed up with your idiocy.
  3. L

Buying Skypiercer

Bought, thanks a ton Hopeless.
  4. L

Darkemed Breath of Harmony

holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Song[Doben's Spry Sonata Rk. II].ID} && ${Me.Casting.ID}==44003) /useitem Darkened Breath of Harmony made this holyshit if anyone is interested, it works off of aria of maet rk3 cast..if you wanna change it to something else just do /echo...
  5. L

PSA for the stupids..

If you run eqbcs like a good person..Do /bcaa //Rez pct 90 or 96 or just do it on your 1 toon.. /rez pct 96 Please quit being retarded.
  6. L

EoK Updated Monk Holy/Downshits

Does anyone have these already built? Need a starting point, i'll be nice and give my zerker one as trade! [MQ2Melee] ancestral=20 bane=1 battleleap=0 bloodlust=40 bloodpact=1 cryhavoc=20 disarm=1 downflag0=1 downflag1=1 downflag2=1 downflag3=1 downflag4=1 enrage=1 enragingkick=25 facing=1...
  7. L

Updated Zones

anyone have updated ini for /zone commands?
  8. L

Selo's Kick to MQ2melee?

[Tue Dec 08 13:04:43 2009] Ability #8205: Selo's Kick [Tue Dec 08 13:04:43 2009] Description: This ability, when activated, will allow you to execute a very suprising attack with your foot. Additional ranks increase the power of your strike. please? ;)