Search results

1. B

jevlin in COA HELP !

Having a paladin rampage tank with Da hammer is preferable if you're short on healers, as these mobs don't hit very hard, so most anguish level paladins won't even need a healer. My guild just takes them down, and one person from each side calls health in raid channel every 2-3%. If one side is...
  2. B

Valik the Cruel

We killed him, on accident heh. I guess since this is a cheating website after all, i'll post exactly how. We did this totally on accident, the plan was to have our main tank build up a ton of aggro until 70%, and then start running away from valik on his horse (perma rooted, so would...
  3. B

Valik the Cruel

So am I to assume that this is just a straight dps fight? My guild has tried it once now, got it to somthing like 65%, it died really slowly with 42 people though. Anything that stops him from powering up, makes him migitate less, or what?
  4. B

Porthio the Second Born

Yeah it's called Nightshades Rage, and on the last attempt we noticed we didn't get hit until Porthio emotes "They are trying to seperate us, Nightshade, come to me." It's somthing like 4k hps when cast, and 1k hps / mana a tic. Nightshade USUALLY casts Nightshades Aura, which is like 50 mana/hp...
  5. B

Porthio the Second Born

Ae is 400 range. No way to avoid it at all.
  6. B

Porthio the Second Born

My guild has been working on him. We have killed him, but back when the cat was bugged and didn't aggro. He's hard to find up so tonight was our first chance to get attempts in since then. We did fairly well tonight, except that, I don't understand how guilds manage the 1k a tic mana / hp dot...