Search results

1. P

Having a problem with logging in

Alot of servers arent open to users b/c people are working on them. try the preferred servers, usually they are active. sometimes it just kicks you out b/c different reasons, so if you try 2-3 times and it fails then either the server is down or there is a problem with your everquest folder.
  2. P

Easy Aug Quest - 50mana/hp/end, 15atk, 3FT w/pics

confirmed its required 65 to get the quest although recommended 58 on the aug
  3. P

Add a timer to your plugin

I was right there with you... til you listed the first set of codes :(
  4. P

EQPlayer Character Update

anyone having problems with the eqplayers not updating for mayong? my characters down like 700hp from what it should be.
  5. P

patch for exploit?

Aight well i guess its nerfed to a lvl requirement now, so many peopel abused the macro on mayong that they got angry Edit: charm of lore still works fine
  6. P

How many characters do you run a t once

dual core 2.4gz~ 3gb of ram with a nvidia 8800gt i 6box six constantly. have no problems zoning all 6 at the same time, the only place i experience and lag is logging in (i think its the welcome screns fault) it takes me a good 10-15 min to get all chars in. zoning takes just barely more then...
  7. P

patch for exploit?

Was there always a required level on slipgear? b/c i just tried on my level 20 and he says i have nothing for someone with your abilities.
  8. P

Billing information

Not anymore, they changed it to only show the last 2 digits.
  9. P

Alli Side Effects in Layman's Terms

HAHAHAHAH very graphic and a nice way to light up a morning. Thanks kodi
  10. P

Stolen monk

I was trying to get my pw to a old char i used to play, and restored the PW from the wrong account. So if someone is missing a 85 monk whos very nice I apologize and please send me a PM. I will gladly give it back. Sorry for the inconvenience. PS dont bug me if its not yours, i will be asking...
  11. P

mq2mastermind

Can anyone tell me how to get mastermind to work in chat channels as well? Tells arent quick enough as i need to send commands to 5 characters all at once. Thanks