Search results

1. N

Best Group Combination

Hey everyone, so I haven't played in awhile and I am getting my toons / AA's back to where it needs to be. With that said, I have the following classes and looking for everyones opinion of what do you think would be the best breakdown of well balanced groups for my classes I have to work with...
  2. N

Question about AE Root spells?

Hey All, Does anyone know of a high level AE root spell that will root an unlimited amount of mobs without knocking them back? I know of Vinelash from Rangers / Druids, but Vinelash tends to knock the mobs backwards some. Is there any other root spell, or combined with an AA that can provide...
  3. N

Multi Level Marketing Businesses (MLM)

About a year ago I joined a MLM type business and I have become pretty successful in it. During the course of that year I was approached by a many other people to get involved in their "type" of MLM and it hasn't been all it was "cracked" up to be. I was curious to know if anyone has ever been...
  4. N

Suggestions? Which classes work best together?

Currently I am either 6 boxing right now... Or I will 8 box, 2 groups consisting 4 toons and 2 mercs in each group.
  5. N

I am going to pay to move them around, keeping all 8 accounts. In an ideal situation, with these classes, how should I spread them over the 8 accounts.
  6. N

Hey everyone!! I am looking for suggestions on if I and how I should move my toons around to different accounts so they can group together better. The problem is I currently own 8 accounts and sometimes I feel that I want to play my Shaman with my Berserker, but I can't due to them being on...
  7. N

Infiltrating the Guardian XP bug Macro

What level do we shroud? For those that this is working well for, are you shrouding to 65 or 70?
  8. N

Strange Lag Issue

Fyf19 --- I just looked on all my toons, bard is the only one who had Journal turned on, what exactly did that do to him by having it on?
  9. N

Strange Lag Issue

Hey guys, I am curious to know if anyone can give me some insight on this strange issue I am having. For some odd reason I've noticed this on occasion before Underfoot, that my bard, while pulling, or around a bunch of mobs, if he gets aggro and winds up aggroing multiple mobs, he will lag out...
  10. N

Level 85 In Old Man Mission

Someone told me that with the UF patch, the MM's will be fixed, RR will be fixed, and FoS will be fixed as well. I don't know how true this is but something I heard. /shrug
  11. N

Mob dropped items from MMs....

These are the raid items that drop? Can you sell them back to Mckenzie for 30 brews or so?
  12. N

3 boxing

Shaman or Enchanter I would go with either a Shaman or an Enchanter. There is upsides and downsides on both though. Shaman is good because you will get buffs/debuffs/DPS. But unfortunately your crowd control will be based primarily on "slow" and Shaman AA VP. If you get a bunch of tough...
  13. N

Corpse summoning question

Is there a command that I can summon a corpse from say across the whole zone?
  14. N

Powerleveling a new box crew.. Advice

Hey. I've been bored from the game and decided to start up 5 new classed toons then what I have, and to PL them. Curious to know what you guys think. Because I feel like doing one of two things. Do I... A) Powerlevel them straight to 85, then work on progression / gear and while doing that...
  15. N

Macro/Plugin Question - And your opinion?

I currently am 6 boxing. All 85's, Shaman, Cleric, Warrior, Monk, Bard, Wizard. I am running macros for a shaman-bot, cleric-bot, and wizard-bot. I am in process of learning how to work on codes to make them fit my style of play and to make these bots do things more in style how I want them...
  16. N

Administrator permission??

I am only user on the computer, so whatever I normally log in with is what I am using... /shrug
  17. N

Administrator permission??

Hey all, thanks to everyone I been slowly but surely learning how to use and make my own macros. Finally when I think to get it figured out, I went to notepad, pasted and modified my codes, and now I went to go save it in my Macro folder, for instance save as "shambot.mac". When I go to do...
  18. N

New member - Help please

Fry I read and read those links you gave me, and not going to lie, I think I am illiterate or something. Its just tough to grab. I went ahead though and downloaded the latest MMOBugs Macroquest 2. When I loaded it up, I found it very helpful as I could see the plugins and read what they are...
  19. N

New member - Help please

Hi, I am new to the website, I just joined up as a lifetime member. I was curious to know if someone can guide me on how to start setting up this stuff. I looked through a couple of posts throughout the forums and I saw a bunch of different codes for different things I'd like to do...